All he thinks about

Down in the Dm~Yo Gotti
His POV.
She laughed and i couldn't help but kiss her. She's all i want. She's all i can ever think about. I know that sounds cheesy but that's just how i am. I love her to death and i would take a bullet for her. And yet i can't think of is getting her in the bedroom (if you know what i mean *wink wink*) anyways my life would fall apart with out her but then again all good things must come to an end.
*Flash back 2 months*
" Isaac! Thats not funny, you ass. Can you untie me now? I didn't mean it, i wasn't serious when i said to." he laughed at my pleads, not a crul laugh, but a reassuring one. "Trust me kitten, you'll like it. " i nodded, " Don't worry, Kitten" he said. I didn't think he knew what he was doing but he sounded like he did so i went with it.
He pushed me up against the wall hard. He kissed the showing skin on my collarbone and nipped at it. I let out the slightest moan and it drove him up the wall. He pressed him self against me harder and kissed harder. I smiled and he pulled away, "What?" he laughed a little and i said," Nothing it's just...your hands." he looked at where his hands were and tilted his head back and laughed. His hands were on my ass and everytime he kissed me he grabbed harder. He stopped laugbing and squeezed really hard and i winced. "Im sorry, Kitten. Are you ok?" i smiled and mumbled, "I liked it." i was to embaresed to say it louder but he heard me so i didnt repeat myself, "Did you now,Kitten? Well how about me make a deal." He said smirking. I love his deals. I agreed and he started explaining, "You go lay down and i do my thing and i'll grab your ass as hard as you want... If you can stand up." and he gave me a wink and smirk. I did what he said and he threw some sluty school girl outfit, "Why do you have this," I said giggling. "I was saving it for you, Darling. Put it on...."