Forever and a day

His point of view

She makes loving her so damn easy. In my eyes she is perfection. She hates her appearance and imperfections, but god, they're so perfect. She's exciting, funny, plus the sex is great. Everything about her is sexy. We laid on her bed , my arms around her waist with her head on my chest, I smiled as the burning morning sun came up. I looked down at her, careful not to wake her, and whispered "You're my world. My everything. I'm so glad you're mine" As soon as I finished she let out a soft noise and then " Good morning my love"

I was making her breakfast when she came up behind my in one of my shirts. It was really big on her, it went down mid-thigh on her. She looked so cute with her hair in a messy bun and no makeup. I smiled when she jumped onto my back, I stumbled back a little and she laughed that amazing angel laugh of hers. I laid her down on the couch and held her there for a moment until she begged me to kiss her. I had almost forgot the food cooking, so I let go of her and ran into the shinny white tiled kitchen and turned off the stove. I walked back into the living room to find Delaney wrapped up in a blanket instead of in my shirt and she was smirking. I tilted my head back and let out a little laugh before making my way to the couch when she was laying being very flirty and sexy. I put my hand on her neck and held her down, but not hard, I was trying to be gentle and I was succeeding. She slowly started removing the blanket but I stopped her. She was so confused so I want into the kitchen got her food; eggs and biscuits. She smiled pulled the blanket up and clapped her hands with joy. She looked at me and asked " where is yours baby?" I smiled, looked at her eggs and took a bit out of them, she gasped and said laughing " That was mineeee" I laughed and kissed her. She pulled away and put her plate down, then she pulled me close to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her a few times, then I moved down to her neck. I whispered in her ear " You're mine... A minute without your touch feels like forever and a day ." I could feel her smile then she removed my shirt.

We just laid there afterwards she was drifting off, then her phone went off... It was Jayden and Kellsye. They were ranting about this guy they just saw and they were trying to get her to go to the mall to see him.

I answered the message saying " Umm she's asleep at the moment but I'll tell her you messaged her" It wasn't one minute before the phone when off again...It was Jayden " OH MY FUCK!!! DID Y'ALL DO IT?!?!?!? Damn... Y'all did, didn't you? Tell me!! I'll have her tell me the details later. Oh my god!!! Y'all did it!" I let out a little laugh and replied "That's for me to know and you not to find out. I'll tell her you tried to reach her lmfao. Bye" Kellsye just kept sending dots so I turned off the phone and wrapped my arms around Delaney. She was whimpering so I kissed her forehead and stoked her hair whispering " Baby, it's okay. I'm here, you're okay. Wake up baby." She stopped whimpering and smiled so I thought she had woke up but she didn't. I picked her up bridal style and put her on the couch, then walked back into the bedroom so I could change. When I walked back out she had changed the channel to music and was in one of my shirts and long socks sliding around singing a song I don't think I knew. She looked like she didn't know it either, she was just guessing the lyrics but she was pretty damn close to what the song was saying. I laughed a little, she stopped and looked at me, she then continue when the song changed to Panic! at the Disco.

"Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed?... I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any girl you'll ever meet." ( I changed the lyrics a little)

Those lines played over and over in my head, and the image of her dancing engraved its self into my brain. I looked at her smiling and said " Go get dressed, we're going out. Put on shorts and a tee- shirt. It's warm out, and I want to have fun. " She smiled and said " We can have fun here though..." She winked, I shook my head and pointed to the bedroom signaling her to get dressed. As she started walking to the room she pulled me along with her, I laughed and she kissed me and pulled me into the room. As she was getting dressed I looked away. She looked at me and said "You're dumb... You've seen me naked but you won't watch me change?" I laughed and said "I didn't know if I was allowed to look." She walked over to me still in her bra and underwear and lifted my head up so I was looking at her. I looked at her up and down and again a image of her burned into my brain. I kissed her stomach once then I told her " Get dressed now baby." When she finally got dressed she had a P!ATD shirt and black high waist shorts on. I smiled and said "You are so sexy. Are you ready?" "Where are we going?" she replied... "It's a surprise baby"

When we pulled up to the place she asked " Where are we? I don't recognize this place." I replied with "It's our new place... since Kellsye knows about the last one." She smiles and climbs into the back seat, so I follow her back there. I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her soft lips. I removed my hands from her waist and she laid down showing she was allowing me to do whatever I wanted. So I leaned down and kissed her neck. I noticed that she still had hickeys from the previous week so I did the same thing to the opposite side of her neck. She let out a soft moan and I started undressing her and I kissed her stomach. I don't remember us changing positions but we did and I didn't mind. I groaned and she laughed and softly moaned. When finished she moved back into the front of the car so I sat up and kissed her neck and she tilted her head back allowing me to kiss her.

In that minute all I could think of was so many fucking lyrics. All love song lyrics, that's all I could about. I smiled as I looked at her in my passenger seat, she was jamming to music playing in her head.

I love her so damn much, sometimes it hurts. I would be nothing without her . She is my day and night. I told her I'd be with her forever and I meant it... Forever and a day...I promised,and I plan to keep that promise.