Evan

American Horror Story Whistle also from Kill Bill

EVANS POV

"Damn baby. You're cute when you think you can hide. You can't hide forever princess." I said walking down a long ass hallway. I went back to that assholes room and him and my princess were gone. "Why did I make these hallways so damn long?" I mumbled to myself. Then I heard her giggle. "Kitten, come out come out wherever you are. Bring that pathetic piece of shit with you. Okay love?" She giggled again "Damnit, baby girl. Come out." She made an annoyed noise, "But Evan. Baby, let him go he's useless." I smiled, "So you're over him, baby?" I said in delight awaiting her answer.

HIS POV

I bit my lit to suppress a laugh then one escaped my mouth, and her hand immediately came in contact with my mouth shushing me. She held her hand there as she said " Yes, I'm over him. He's no fun and useless. Let's just let him go." She almost lost it right there, as soon as she said he's no fun and useless she looked at me, and shook her head, of course I knew that she was lying. I smiled and told her to keep going and tell him what he wanted to hear.

HER POV

"Baby, please just let him go. He's fucking lame. We can't have fun with him." I looked at Isaac and I heard Evan give a little laugh. "God, I hope I make it out of this hell hole." I said to myself. I smiled at Isaac and mouthed , "I'm sorry" I slightly cleared my throat, "I love you, Evan" A tear ran down my face as I kissed Isaac's forehead. I walked away from him, "Please go. I'll find a way out and away from him. I promise. But please, you have to go. I'll find a way to my house so go there." I said. He shook his head, "No, I'm not leaving you with this psycho." His voice cracked. He was on the verge of tears, "I love you." I said with regret in my voice. " I love you too, kitten"

FLASHBACK

**************************************

"Damnit, Evan stop. It hurts" I said laughing. He laughed, "I'm not stopping. You said I wouldn't tickle you. I said I would and you didn't believe me."" Evan, please, I believe you now. It hurts now." If I could stop laughing he might stop. I leaned up to kiss him and he stops and grabbed my head and pulled me close. He kissed me lightly, "Damnit Evan. That wasn't fair. I want an actual kiss" He laughed and actually kissed me. "I could never love anyone else," I said quietly . "Me either princess."

***************************************

HER POV

I walked over to him, with a fake ass smile, and he pulled me into a hug. I winced a little and he asked what was wrong.

"I fell and twisted my ankle." I lie through my teeth.

"Oh, I'll take you to the doctor, okay?" He asked with sincerity in his voice.

"Okay, Thank you" I said a little shakily. He picked me up and carried me out side. On the way out I saw Isaac I mouthed to him, "Come on." He shook his head and mouthed "I love you." Evan looked at me, so I couldn't say it back. I looked at his and gave his a fake smile. "I love you, princess," He said with a wide smile ask if he were proud out of himself for taking me way from who I really love.

"I love you too, my prince" I lie through my teeth again.

I want to gag

I could hear Isaac behind us, so I switch my position so I can see him without Evan seeing me. "You're so damn loud," I mouthed to him. He stopped and took his shoes off. It was really hard to not to laugh, but lucky for me right before I laughed, Evan grabbed my bum and I let out a laugh and Isaac came closer. He looked like he was going to kill him so I looked at him shook my head. "What is taking so long? This hallway is so damn long." I felt him smile and then get serious again, "Language, love." I frowned and got a confused look, "My bad?" I said. I felt him smile again, "Good girl." He said with a very deep voice. Isaac ignored my look telling him to back up a little and came straight for Evan...

I'm fucked...we're fucked. He's gonna kill us and I'll never see Isaac again. God he's so fucking stupid. He should have listened to me. If he, he wouldn't have to listen to my screams...