Inseparable

HER POINT-OF- VIEW

I sat in my room, waiting ever so patiently for him. I wanted him... all of him. I couldn't wait anymore so I picked up my phone and punched in his number awaiting his answer when I hear a car honk, it startled me at first but when I looked out the window it was my best bitch, Kellsye. She looked at me, laughed and said "Bitch! Get the fuck in. We got places to go!" She was obviously fucked up so I said " You got me fucked up. I'm waiting for someone anyways" Her eyes got wide and smirked as she whistled " Mmmm... Get you some! Call me and tell the details!!!!" I laughed and closed my window. As I watched her pull out of my driveway, my phone rang and my face lit up, it was Isaac. I picked up the phone, hesitated and answered " Hey baby. Where are you?" "I could here him smiling as he said " Hey sexy. Go outside, but out the side door not the front. Okay?" I agreed and walked outside. I saw him standing there, I smiled and gestured him inside. He somehow found his way threw my maze of a house to my bed room (no surprise there) When I finally got to my room, I found him sitting on my bed... shirtless. I smiled a walked towards him, when I got to him he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me close. He stood up and laid me down on the bed and started removing my shirt. This was what I was waiting for but it didn't feel right " Isaac...S-stop just for a minute. I-I need to think this thr..." I said. So he responded with " No baby this is what you want, so I'm going to give it to you until you scream. You'll be satisfied...I promise" I started to say " But I don't kn... Oh" I couldn't finish because he placed his lips on my neck and kissed me. He continued taking off my shirt and I couldn't object because after he did he kissed me from my neck to my waist line. When he reached my waist line he looked up to see I had my eyes closed... God, it felt amazing. I knew I should have been making him stop, but I couldn't. His touch was soft but controlling, his breathes were steady but hard. He worked his way on top of me and he was very determined . It was sexy, he was very impatient though. I asked him " Baby can we please stop? Just for a minute. I need to catch my breath." He hesitated, then groaned. It took me a moment to figure out exactly why he did, Then it hit me and all I could say was "Oh...You just...ok"

I called Kellsye the next day and told her everything. As I told her,she would laugh periodically and say " Damn Delaney...Get it bitch." or " Oh my god...Y'all are freaky..." Every so often I'd frown, expecting a message from him. When I hung up with Kellsye I got a message from a private number that said "Meet me in our spot ;) I have a surprise for you..." I tried to message the number back and it told me "There is an error with the number you tried to contact. Please try again later." It was around 3:30 when I got another message that told me I could leave right now. So I left the house and headed to the woods. It was dead silent... I hate silence, it drives me mad. When I finally got to our spot, I heard a twig snap and I jumped. When I turned around I saw him standing in between two small trees. Neither of them taller than five feet, still taller than me but shorter than him. He was just standing there...silently. I moved towards him and he just stood there,so i moved a little closer and he finally said something and moved towards me. " God you're so fucking sexy. I had fun last night" He gave me a wink " And when I say fun I mean a blast " He snickered and smirked. He came closer to me and made me backup. He made me backup so far that I was soon pushed up against a tree, his arms by my shoulders pinning me to the tree. He pressed his lips to my neck and kissed me in the same spot over and over and over until he left a mark. He looked at it and decided it wasn't enough and made a heart of hickeys on my neck. When he finished his masterpiece he laughed and kissed my lips. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.

And then Kellsye walked into the woods where we were...

I tapped Isaac's shoulder and he mad a noise "mhm" "Baby, stop...we have company" He stopped kissing my neck and looked up. "Oh... hi Kellsye... Do you need something? We're kind of busy." Kellsye had a devilish smirk on her face " Oh well, she wasn't answering her phone so I came looking for her... and find her I did, and more..." She burst into laughter. I looked at her annoyed and then slightly at Isaac, signaling her to leave. She finally got the hint and said "Oh shit ok! I should be going now." She left and Isaac picked me up and carried me back to my house. We sat in my living room and cuddled. It soon turned into a make out session and then more. He pushed me onto the couch so I was laying down. He was holding my hands onto the couch and I could tell they were making an imprint on it. I looked up at him and smiled. He bit his lip and said " Tell me what you want my love. I want to please you. Please baby" I looked at him and said "surprise me love" Then right before he could do anything, my phone rang and he groaned in disappointment...