Deception

People look at me; they know I'm a good person. They approach, I smile. We get connected. I talk, they talk, and we communicate. We get into a subject, we discuss matters, tell our points of views, and I begin to realize how much that person will affect me and where they are taking me.

I don't judge yet. I simply gather information needed. Time passes by and slowly that person becomes closer and closer to me.

The thing is; the more I talk, the more my secrets get out, the more I get feared.

I've realized.... that a lot of people fear me for my accurate judging of them.

They will never admit what they believe in, how selfish they can be, how violent they can get, and how hurtful their temper might reach.

But I can tell almost all that by simply looking at their eyes and being with them into a discussion for one day.

I can tell how much they are extroverted, judgmental, thoughtful, caring and passionate by one day with them.

It's not that I test them. It's that I've built my own immune system against society; so that no one will bring me down when I choose to stand up.

I need to know what type of people I'm facing, to know how to react to that person and whether I can believe them or not.

Words can be deceiving.

One word can twist a whole meaning and I simply should be careful when choosing my words as much as listening to them well.

I just know....no one deserves me at my best if they can't handle my worst. And my worst is brought out by them.