Chapter 7: Everything has changed

A/N: Zoe Kravitz will be playing Thalia, if you don't know who she is I posted a photo of her up top check it out ;)

Three months have passed since I last talked to Abriel. Sometimes I see him in the distance with some of his band members but he doesn't dare come and talk to me. It was better that way I didn't want him near me or I don't know what my reaction will be. Anyways it's been a week since summer started and it promises to be quite interesting. Since Brenna's parents were people with a high status it wasn't a surprise when Brenna came with the idea that April, her and me come to this new high class club where there would be a lot of activities from Monday to Friday, up till weeks before school starts for everyone and that was exactly what I needed, being away from reality even if it was just for a few hours a day. Today was the first day of the club and I was already dressed when Brenna came to pick me up with April already in the back looking extremely excited. We were there quickly since it wasn't that far from town.

"We're here." Brenna said looking at us then looking to what looked like a big hotel.

"This is gorgeous." April said appreciating the view.

"Do your parents come here often?" I asked which sounded like a lame ass pickup line.

"Mom practically almost lives here, she passes most of the time playing tennis with her friends and dad comes when he can, you know he's always busy working." She answered.

"Well I could live here if they let me, this is just amazing." I said when I saw everything from inside. They were people exercising in the gym, doing yoga, people playing tennis, others golfing and people eating they're breakfast looking to the beach.

"Don't look too much, our section is in the other side of the hotel. That's where the young people are." She said when the old lady from the desk gave her our schedules for the day with a fake smile. "Thank you." She said then we started walking.

"What's your schedule?" April asked me.

"Monday and Wednesday yoga at 10 am to 12, Photo class at 12 till 1 pm, lunch 1 pm till 2 then painting class at 2 till 3:30 and finally surfing lessons from 3:30 till 5:30pm. Then Tuesday and Thursday I got singing lessons at 11:30 to 1 pm and then hiking from 3 to 5:30pm." I read them my schedule a bit excited.

"Fuck, we don't have anything together, but at least we can plan something for lunch." April said.

"That's sad, now let's get going I want to see if there's cute guys here." Brenna said putting on a fake pout. We went our separate ways and then the activities started. I wasn't good at yoga but it went well being that it was my first time doing it, the instructor was a sweet lady called Eli who let us leave earlier to go and take a quick bath before going to the next activity. I love taking photos so it went pretty well and also pretty fast. I got to see April and Brenna at lunch and talked about how our day was going so far. Painting class was a little difficult since we had to show our drawing skills and I wasn't very good compared to the others who can pass for young Picassos but at least I can say that I did my best. Time was over before I knew it and so I left to go to the surfing class, I always wanted to learn but never had the chance to actually do it. Everybody was already there when I arrived so it was a little uncomfortable when they all looked at me with a disapproving looks. The instructor hadn't arrived yet so I didn't know why they were all like that. That's when I noticed that the girl by my side was wearing a name tag on her neck that said 'Thalia- instructor'. Oh... now I get it, but how was I supposed to know that? I mean she looks just my age, how can someone so young be already an instructor here? It was like she was reading my mind when she started talking.