Chapter 4: Too Good to Describe

Everything was going fine, who would've thought that a mistake could bring with it so much joy. After performing that night, I waited for Abriel to come since I didn't have the guts to go there by myself when he was surrounded by fans, mostly girls. Is this what jealousy looks like? If it is, it wasn't right, we were just friends? Flirting pals? I don't know but this had to stop. I was all alone in the table because my so called best friends left me as soon as the band stopped playing to go talk to two of them. I wish sometimes I were like them; they were so confident in themselves something I clearly wasn't. I was distracted when Abriel came so I didn't notice when he stood beside me.

"Can I sit here? I mean I don't like seeing you alone since I was the one who invited you here." he told me like he owes me an explication.

"Sure." I said without even hesitating.

"It seems like our friends already met each other." he was looking at the corner where Brenna and April were talking to three boys like they were having fun.

"Yeah, it seems like they already forgot I'm here." I said looking at them. How could they leave me alone now knowing that I couldn't handle myself around this guy.

"Oh come on they're having fun, besides its better this way. I like talking with you alone." he said looking straight into my eyes with a cute little smile.

"Me too." I said blushing. He shouldn't do that; he doesn't have an idea of how I feel every time he says something cute like that.

"You know; you are a very unpredictable person." he told me.

"Why do you say that?" I asked him with interest.

"You don't seem to be like the other girls, you seem different." he noticed how I changed my face when he said that and quickly adds "Not in a bad way, all the way around, you seem like a very interesting woman, a woman I would like to know better if that's possible."

I felt lightheaded with this unexpected joy in me "Why me?" I asked still in disbelief.

"Because like I just said you seem different and I like different so we could just you know hang out or something." I saw how his blueish eyes were sparkling looking at me.

"I would love that." I said to him and saw how his cheeks turn into a little almost pink color. That was so cute.

"Really?" he said with a smile. "Well we could go and grab some tea or see a movie sometime or whatever you like." he said out of breath.

"That sounds nice." I said smiling at him. He seems like a person you could trust so why not give him a chance. Besides I'm already feeling the same way, something I wasn't expecting at all. We kept chatting till 'my friends' remembered I existed and told me that it was getting late and we should probably go. I didn't want to because I was having a good time with Abriel talking about what we like, believe in, movies, music and the list keeps going. It was easy talk to him and he said the same about me. It's like we knew each other from a long time ago, that how easy it was.

"Well I guess I will see you soon?" he asked.

"You will." I said smiling at him while I was getting up from the table. We said our goodbyes then parted to different destinations.

I was about to go to bed when I received a text from an unknown number.

"Hope you arrived safely home." the text said.

"Who is this?" I replied.

"Sorry I forgot to ask you for your number so I asked your friend April for it, I hope you don't mind." he replied.

"Abriel?"

"Yes love, I know it's late but I couldn't sleep and after a lot of thought I decided to finally text you."

"It's okay I don't mind, hope you can sleep now that you did it." I replied smiling like an idiot.

"Definitely, I will try to do it now that I know that you're safe." he sends.

"Goodnight then and sweet dreams."

"I'm sure I will since you'll be in them love, night." I almost dropped my phone in my face when I read it. I wanted to start screaming but instead I did it on the inside. He was too good to describe. I hope this wasn't a dream or when I wake up tomorrow I'll be pissed.