Chapter 5: Nightmare

I woke up smiling that morning since the first thing I saw was a text message from Abriel telling me good morning and that he had a dream of me. I started jumping in my bed since it was all real, more than real, it was perfect or it was till someone opened my door.

"Good morning to you too sweetheart. I can sense someone is happy or do you really have to pee? I can't tell the difference." My dad said with a cup of fresh coffee already in his hand. He has always had a good sense of humor; he says that's why mom fell in love with him and maybe being so handsome helped a little bit too. I couldn't ask for better parents really.

"Hi dad" I greeted still jumping on the bed.

"Aren't you going to reply to that text? Obviously someone is waiting." I stopped and fell from the bed. I took my phone and saw that I had let Abriel on read.

"You're welcome." Dad said winking then closed the door leaving me be. I instantly texted him back.

"Good morning too you too, sorry you had nightmares." I said smiling to the screen.

"Haha don't be silly love, actually it was a good one." he replied minutes later.

I smiled. "Can you tell me about it?" I answered.

"Actually it's a little embarrassing so I prefer not to."

"Oh" I send him.

"But I could still tell you all about it if you agree to have a cup of tea with me this afternoon in the same place as last night."

"Then I must accept because I want to know more about this dream of yours." I typed with a big smile in my face.

"Then its settled, 2:30 pm?"

"2:30 it is, see you there." I freaked out.

He was there when I arrived to the Café. He looked nervous when he saw me standing in front of the window. He was sitting in the same table as last night.

"Hi love, you look lovely." he said looking at me.

"Thanks you don't look bad either." I said giving him a once over.

He laughed "Thank you, now please sit love."

I sat down "Sorry but why did you choose this table again? I mean there are way better ones." I asked with curiosity.

"This will be our table from now on." he said smiling and looking straight into my eyes. I feel like this boy just stares straight into my soul with those baby blues of his.

I laughed "Really? I mean it's just a table by a window." I said shrugging.

"Nope, you're wrong love, it's our table because this was the one we used when we first talked."

"Haha in that case everyone most have a table every time they go to a new place to talk to the one they like." I said then realized what just escaped from my mouth. I looked at him frozen. "It's not like that, I... I didn't mean it like that." Good move Ruby, you just made this awkward for us.

"Actually no, I think I got what you meant and that's exactly why it's our table, because right here was the first time I knew more about the girl I like, in case you didn't notice, that girl is you." he told me with a kind smile in his angelic face. That melted my heart, 'okay Ruby remember how to inhale and exhale don't die like this' I told to myself. "Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" He asked after he saw my reaction.

"I'm fine; it's just that all of this is so unexpected." I said honestly.

"The unexpected things are the best ones because they come without a warning. They just happen without planning." Wise words from my little Irish boy. Did I just say my? ugh I'm losing it here.

"I guess you're right, sometimes it's better that way." I said blushing.

He reached for my hand above the table. "Let's just see how this flows okay?" He told me while he held my hand. I was about to explode, I was seeing rainbows and unicorns floating around the room when I hear some words coming out of my mouth.

"Okay... love" I called him like he always calls me almost all the time with that accent of his that drives me crazy every time I hear it. He smiled at what I just said. Everything was a dream until I heard someone yelling at us and popped our little perfect bubble.

"What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend?!" those words almost killed me, what does she mean by that? Is this true? This couldn't be happening it was all in my head, a bad dream, but the next words finished me.

"Keep calm love, it's just a friend." he said to her. Well that was the end of that before it even begun.