chapter 21

*Dean's pov* (ahhh who's excited)

I paced back and forth in the apartment, realizing Roman had not come here. Then where the hell would he be? This is not happening, I walk out into the streets and see the guys that always tormented Roman. I walked up to them, and one of them spoke to me. "Officer Ambrose" "Jacob" I simply say "we haven't done anything what do you want?" "Roman, he isn't around where is he?" "Haven't seen him in about 5 and half months, guess he left this dump." "If I find out you're lying so help yourself a bullet will be launched into that head of yours." I threatened and he stepped back "I ain't lying I don't know anything about him alright maybe you should ask his father." "What!? His father is dead!" "Wrong Mike didn't kill him they thought they did he's back and he's after Roman, came to me a couple days ago asking I told him what I told you." "Alright Jacob, I believing you for now, but I'd be very careful if I were you." I walked away putting the pieces together, why would he want Roman? Oh no Brie, ugh this is hard work. I raced back to my office and went to the basement of the building retrieving old files. Once I had what I needed I stepped into my office and began reading. Going through them all brought back memories.

*flashback*

"Dude you know my dad won't let me." "Its just one party and we'll be home before your dad anyway it's Friday." I was in attempt to convince Roman to go to a party. "Alright alright but what if I get in trouble,or even worse he kills me." "I won't let that happen, believe me we come from the same place if anything you and I can run away together." "Okay then let's go." Yes my life was bad too, my mom overdosed, my dad well he's probably dead by now but how would I know he left when my mom pregnant with me. That left me with no one at the age of 10 I was in an orphanage for about a year then this family took me in. I began saving money while I was there once I turned 16 I ran away and this is the place I ended up in. I guess you can say I chose this life but I made it somewhere. The party that night was like no other we didn't drink, or smoke but we went to watch how many idiots are the biggest mistake of their lives. Well one bug mistake was made tee hat night.

"Lighten up it's a party not a sit on my ass and watch people." One dude had came up I think his name was Seth I don't know and don't care he looks like an asshole and he's higher than the sky so.... not going to happen. Roman and stepped outside, "I will never understand why we drag ourselves to these kind of things" "it's be normal, well it is for me, I mean Roman I never had what all these people have, you and I both know what it's like to have absolutely nothing." "I know that, but promise me one thing Dean?" "Of course what is it?" "We both make it out of here my the time were 21, and we still be friends." "Always you will always be my friend and we will make it out of here." "Well I gotta run my dad's going to be home soon, and I got work in the morning." "Work?" "Yea I picked up on a job to save money." "Oh okay." As for me I already worked I helped the neighbor who was an old man, he paid me to clean his house. I never thought that would have been the last time I'd see my best friend for 5 years.
*flashback over*

I stared at the newly built house it was now a mansion and I knew exactly who lived in it. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Not a second too soon a woman opened the door "how can help you sir?" "Uh I'm looking for Mr, Helmsley." "May I ask who are you?" "Officer Ambrose" I flashed my badge "Chicago police department sent me here." "I see come in I'll go get him." I stepped inside feeling disgusted how could someone live in such a place. After a couple minutes a man appeared and greeted me "officer Ambrose am I correct?" "Yes sir now I'm not person to play games I'm going to be straight forward do you happen to know anything about the whereabouts of Mr. Reigns?" "Who? I'm sorry you must have the wrong person." "No I'm right and I asked a question I expect an answer, not you avoiding it." "Look here Dean I don't know where Roman is last time I heard he was out getting rich by becoming a boxer." "Oh I'm sorry this isn't about Roman sir, it's about his father. I know your sad didn't kill him now either you talk or like I've told Jacob, in any minute a bullet can Rio through that head of yours and I can easily get away with it." "Are you threatening me?" "No I'm a police officer I'm doing my job and that is protect people look I don't have time for your little games now talk or I can throw you in jail cell for murder." "Murder? You have nothing on me." I get in his face "2 months ago a body was found, do you want to know who?" He tensed up "that's what I thought now talk or else there will be serious consequences here for you." "Alright alright, fine he isn't dead but that's all I know he left after Roman he said something about revenge I don't know." "He's been following Roman this whole time?" "I guess." Shit Brie ugh! "I got to go but don't think about anything I'm putting you under surveillance." I left the house and headed straight for Brie's place. I hope nothing is seriously wrong.

Hey guys more officer Ambrose....
I just love this idea I'm gonna hold onto this just a bit longer before it's over......
Ahhhh I'm at home bored..........someone help!!!!!!!!