chapter 41

*Roman's pov*

Brie is due any day now and Alex won't leave her side. I can't even be near her without Alex pushing me away.

Right now I'm at the gym preparing for a fight in a couple days. Eva had Julissa yesterday everyone was going crazy. Jonathan esapecially it was funny but then I remembered I'm going to have to go through that.

"Aye Roman?" I heard Eddy call out to me. I stopped punching the bag and turned in the direction. "Yea?" I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Listen i know we said that this fight is in 3 days but are you sure it's good?" "yeah why wouldn't it be?" "Brie? Baby? Labor? Ring a bell yet?"

Shit maybe it would be a problem. "Honestly i don't know but let's hope Jacob will wait." he chuckled "you can't tell a baby to wait. I was in the middle of a fight when my oldest was born and we had to stop. I don't need a repeat a lot of money is on this." "I know hopefully Jacob will wait if not I don't know what to say." "Well lets get this week over with."

*Day of fight*

I thanked thr lord above that Jacob still wasn't ready. Brie didn't have any pains or anything, he was still high. He sure is kicking more more. Last night she thought she was in labor but it was all him kicking. Alex laid with Brie and Jacob was fine.

Right now we're all at the gym waiting for the fight to start. I'm warming up and Brie is sitting on a chair with Alex on her lap. I have no idea what Alex is going to do when Brie goes in labor. He finally said mama and it was last night and he was mad at me cause he thought i did something to his brother. His words not mine, anyway he's veey protective and it gets to me a lot.

I heard the door open and in came two men they stared at me for a good 5 minutes before walking over.

"You Roman Reigns?" i nodded "yea who and what are you doing here?" "I'm Paul and this is Mike. We need to discuss a few things." "concerning what?" "the will your parents had left it was found in your father's pocket." "amd im just hearing about this now?" "well it takes time for them to go through some personal items of victims at the morgue." i nodded "and this will is?"

"Your mother had a trust fund of 20,000 dollars and you're father left behind 2 million dollars." At first I thought it was a joke but the seriousness in their faces said otherwise. I took a look at Brie and Alex and then back at the guys "i need nor want the money I have all i need and that makes me happy." "well you see sir the money is in your name we will give you three days to decide" I nodded and they headed out, I went back into focus on my match.

*fight*

The guy punched me repeatedly he was great but I wasn't giving up, my left fist connected with his face cutting his eye. The ref separated us and we went to our corners, Eddy came up and looked at me "you aren't going to get him if he gets hurt, be sure you get him where he is weak." I nodded "got it Eddy." The bell rand and the next round began he came straight forward with his right, mistake one, I hit him with my left catching him off guard. Mistake two he went with both and I hit his temple, he was out on the floor for a count of ten.

the fight for about 8 or 10 rounds i lost count and wasn't paying attention, looked over to Brie she had Alex and her hip, his leg draped in a protective manner against her bump. i smiled and went to change after coming out i made my way over to them getting the press to gather around me. I made to to Brie and Alex just as the press gathered blocking us in between them. Questions began flying "How does it feel to be undefeated?" "What is like being back in the ring?" I wasn't able to keep up one question popped out "What is the baby and when is it due?" i looked in the direction of the voice. "it's a boy and he'll be here any day now." "Have you two chosen a name?" "Jacob." I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked back and Brie had a pain expression on her face. She squeezed my shoulder and i grabbed Alex.

Jacob was coming and I knew it, I pushed my way through holding Brie's hand and carrying Alex. Alex was crying he didn't understand what was going on, i put him in his seat and helped Brie into the car. i drove as quickly as i could. Considering the fact that we were far, it was a lot harder. We were getting closer to the hospital when Alex stopped crying and he tapped on Brie. She turned to face him "mama Jake comwing?" "yes baby, Jake is coming if dada can hurry up."

As I pulled into the hospital I went around to help Brie almost forgetting Alex "hey dada!" I turned and got him out. we walked into the hospital and Dr. Smith was at the front desk once he saw Brie he rushed over.

**hours later (cause I'm lazy)**

Finally Jacob was here and Alex was led back into the room along with the all the others. Brie fell asleep and it was just perfect. It was all I ever asked for.

Sorry for the wait I've been in Chicago i still am. I'm with my dad currently, its really relaxing. I wrote half of this on his laptop. Which i love.

Anyway guys this story is finishing up and i don't want it to.