chapter 27

*third person*

Brie was the first one up the next morning, she made breakfast and then went to wake up Roman amd Alex. "Roman come one put flight is at 11 and its 8." he groaned, Alex who was already up and in Brie's arms made grabby hands toward Roman who had no visual of the baby. Brie set Alex on the bed, Alex immediately headed for Roman. Alex pounded on Roman trying to wake him up, it was obvious he wanted his daddy. Brie laughed at the baby's antics as Roman groaned and gabbed the baby pulling him to lay down. Alex laughed and squirmed around and flipped upside down kicking Roman in the face. He quickly sat up on the bed holding his nose. "You little monster!" he began tickling the baby as he was laughing and crawling toward his mommy. She retrieved the baby "alright lets go we got a flight to catch." she reminded Roman who was now out of bed and checking hia already brusied nose. "He is one powerful child for 5 months." "okay Roman hes a baby get over it lets go." Brie made her way downstairs with Alex and set him in his highchair for breakfast. Roman came down a few minutes later fully dressed. The family of three sat down and ate breakfast as a whole. Once they finished breakfast they had packed up the car with all thr luggage. Brie locked the door while Roman was attempting to buckle in Alex, who was having a fit cause he dropped his pacifier. Brie had it and gave it to him once getting in the car. The car ride consisted of Brie constantly having to reach back give Alex his pacifier. Once they arrived at the airport they head in and go to their gate.

*5 hours later*

Roman and Brie say goodbye to one another and also Brie saying bye to alex. Soon after they went in opposite directions and headed to their designated areas.

I know its short but maybe ill do a double update im feeling better so i think its well deserved also i want to say I've been thinking of a new story idea my sister was kind enough to give me the idea so I'll be working on that story too but i want to complete this story as well as the sequel for 'secrets' idk my mind is whack rn but hey i got to live with it