Chapter 6: Kiss

[Lake Yamanaka]

We went to Lake Yamanaka in Cedar. Gray-sama already went out the bus and stare at the lake. Some girls from my department started to flirt with him again. I even saw Lisanna throw her hat on purpose at the lake. I can't stand those guys.

"Ah my hat! Please wait for me, Gray-san! That was a momento from my mother! I was wearing it for Gray-san!" she said while catching up to Gray-sama

"He's popular as ever huh?" Erza-san said

"That guy's the worst." I said

"You know, Juvia. When the Chief was all drunk last night he said, because of the mess the other day, the superiors were going to have you take responsibility by demoting you to a branch in Shirotsume. But the one who stopped them was Gray." Erza said

"Is that true?"

"Yeah."

"Still, I can't stand him."

"For someone with that high of a pride to go meet the ex that he dumped, it must've been something important. Which means, wasn't it all for you, Juvia?" she said

I followed Gray-sama and Lisanna-san on the swan boat. I spy at them at a distance with my own swan boat. That Lisanna-san is so irritating, getting so close to Gray-sama.

Gray's POV

I can't help it but to grant Lisanna's request to get her hat. We ride a swan boat which you need to pedal to move. It's too much trouble this girl cost me.

"Gray-san pedal more!" she said. She's really getting annoying.

"I'm so happy that I could be alone with you like this." She said and points at her hat on the middle of the lake. "Over there." The hat is almost within reach, I lean sideward to grab it with my hand. I grab the hat and give it to her but she suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me! I struggle and pushed her!

"AHHH!!! DON'T!" Someone yelled then a girl fell out her boat. Is that Juvia? I jumped to the lake and swim across that other boat to get Juvia. I know she's that girl that fall off. What is she doing?! I swan to the bottom and she's unconscious. I swim her back to the shore and take her to the nearby hospital.

I wait for her in her room until she wakes up. Why is she doing such clumsy things all the time? It's not like I'm always going to be by her side to save her. Why do you always make me worried? Dammit!

"What were you trying to pull? How could you cause me such trouble?" I asked her as soon as she woke up

"It's so stupid to have me jump into the water." She said

"This isn't a joke."

"Then...you didn't have to jump, did you?" she said

"Right? It would've been better if I didn't jump." I said

"And I shouldn't have gone after you. It got to me. I didn't like seeing another girl beside you. Especially...to be kissed right in front of my own eyes." She saw that?

"You're really stupid, huh?" I said and she looked at me. I stood up from my chair and lean unto her and kissed her.

"I won't say that kiss didn't have any feelings in it." I said and I finally see her smile.

---

Juvia's POV

I thought after that things would change between us, but...

At the hotel I grab some files to deliver to the Chief. I went in the elevator and Gray-sama came in beside me.

"Gray-sama." I called and he corners me with his left arm on the elevator and lean for a kiss. ß-----(Juvia's Day Dream)

I heard the elevator door opened and Gray-sama left without even talking to me.

I saw him again passing by the hall. I was excited to greet him. "Gray-sama—" but he ignored me again! T^T what happened to my Gray-sama. Did he turn to be an ice person again??? Juvia is sad! Gray-sama you stupid Ice cold Boss!

I tried calling him on the phone after work.

"Ah Hello Gray-sama."

"What is it?" he said

"Ah nothing." I said and he hung up the phone. What was that? Why am I the only one getting excited? What was that kiss about?

---

To be continued...