Chapter 19: Engagement

Normal POV

Lucy went to the kitchen and made some tea for both of them. She opened a drawer. She takes the sleeping pills bottle and put some to Gray's tea.

The next morning, Gray woke up naked in Lucy's room with her beside him.

"You slept with me." She said

"Here's the proof." Lucy showed Gray a photo of them snuggling in bed. "We're going to pay my dad a visit later."

"Like I'll do that." Gray said and tried to get up

"Then I'll send this photo to your girlfriend. Are you okay with that?"

'Is she black mailing me now?! What the f*ck happened to me anyway?! Did I really do that?' Gray thought to himself

Laxus walk inside Lucy's house. "Lucy, I'm here to pick you up."

--

The news about Gray and Lucy is spreading fast to the Fairy Hotel's employees. Everybody is shock seeing them together.

"What is this?" Cana said as soon as she read the news on her phone

Erza run to Juvia to stop her from reading the news. "Juvia! Don't look at that!"

"This is a shock." Laki said and let Juvia see that news everyone is talking about now.

"Business Strategy Office's Gray Fullbuster and President Dreyar's granddaughter Lucy Heartfilia's engagement has been officially announced. Send your congratulatory messages. How could this happen?" Laki read the news and almost brought her to tears. Juvia looks at Erza with sadness feeling her eyes.

"Erza-san...Gray-sama...he broke up with me." Juvia said with her head down to Erza's shoulders

"So it's okay. Juvia is fine with that. It doesn't concern Juvia now if he wants to marry Lucy-san." Juvia said and the tears that she kept holding back finally fall off her eyes.

"Juvia..." Erza hug Juvia tightly comforting her with she's crying on her shoulders.

---

"Were you the one who sent this mail?" Lucy's father Jude Heartfilia asked Gray and handed him his phone with the news on it.

"No. What is this?" Gray asked

"I'm the one who sent them. I was with him the whole night yesterday." Lucy said and Gray can't believe what she is saying.

"Is that true, Gray-kun?" Jude asked

"That's..."

"I'm not so old fashioned to disallow contact before marriage. I don't mind the trivial matters. However, I want to grant as much of my daughter's wish as I could. Please treasure my daughter." He said and bowed at Gray. With this Gray's mind is confused and he will be binded with this family forever.

Lucy thinks because her father already approves this marriage, Gray can't escape anymore from her.

"Once you marry with our Lucy, you can choose to either stay here with us or quit and live life the way you want. So...which will you choose?" Laxus asked

---

To be continued...

Extra Chap: A little explanation of Lucy and Laxus connection.

Macarov Dreyar is the CEO President of Fairy Hotel. He's the grandfather of Laxus and Lucy.

Jude Hearfilia is the COO of the company. He's the Father of Lucy Hearfilia.

Ivan Dreyar is the father of Laxus and he is the son of the CEO. But unfortunately he died in a car accident.

Before Ivan Dreyar married a woman named Layla and they bear a child named Laxus. When Ivan died Layla remarried to Jude Heartfilia and bear a child named Lucy.

Laxus and Lucy have the same mother but different fathers. Since Ivan has died, Laxus treats Lucy's father, Jude his own father and same as for Jude. He treats Laxus as his own child.

Layla died of great illness when Lucy is still a child. Since then Laxus always protects and gives everything her sister wishes.

---