Chapter 14: E-mails

"Another 2 months until the hotel in Paris opens up, right?" I texted Gray-sama

"Are you all prepared?"

"Even without you here, I'm doing my best at work without making mistakes."

"Erza-san and Jellal-san will be having a Halloween wedding in October."

"Seeing both of them so happy, make me all happy too."

"That was a lie. To be honest I feel so lonely. I want to see you. I want to touch you."

I went back to all the places we have memories together. The amusement park, the book center, and the bar where you first take me to. I miss you so much Gray-sama.

"You've read all these! If you're reading then why aren't you replying?"

"I'm reading." He replied

"I'm reading, you say? What's with him?"

---

I opened my planner and check my schedule. Gray-sama's Temporary leave will soon to come.

"But next week is your temporary return, right? I can't wait to spend a belated summer vacation at the hot springs with you! I can finally see you."

At home Gray-sama and I talk via Skype. And he said he can't come home.

"Yeah, a trouble just popped up."

"Is that so? Be careful of your health, okay?"

"Alright."

"That's right! You'll comeback for Erza-san's wedding in October, right?" I asked

"It's finally opening huh? How're you? All ready?" Lucy-san asked. I can see her behind Gray-sama's back on the screen

"Sorry I'll call you later." He said and closed the video call. I can't help but to get jealous of Lucy-san. She gets to see him every day. She gets to talk to him every day and she gets to be with him every day!!!! Love Rival!!!

---

Lyon and I seldom meet up just to hang out and talk to each other. We went to a near river bank.

"As I thought, long distance is tough, huh?" I said walking towards the river "We don't know what they're doing over there. Juvia's starting to feel uneasy."

"You're supposed to believe in them even when you're apart." Lyon said

"Yeah." I said because that's what I did for you before. Believe in you.

"They never want you get unnecessarily worried. When men are doing their best at work, they won't say so to those important to them."

"I see."

"When I went through stuff in America, I wanted to call you so many times but I never could. It felt like if I'd heard your voice, I would've turned weak and fallen apart." Lyon said and I just laugh

"Is that so?" I seated beside him on the bench again

"Because you always seemed so normal I thought you'd forgotten about me."

"No way. What I was trying to say was...Even if they don't put it into words, they still properly think of you. I'm sure it's the same for your boyfriend."

"I wonder about that."

Lyon walked me to my home.

"See you."

"Ah See you."

"I'll come see your stageplay next time."

"Ah sure."

"Good luck."

"Bye." He said and I went in to our house.

I grab my phone and search for his stage plays. I was shock on the negative things I found on the internet.

Lyon Vastia should step down from stageplays! He sucks!

Lyon Vastia should leave the theater world! He ruined the piece!

...and everything similar to that. I have no idea, why didn't he tell me? All I do is throw my problems at him when he is having he's own problems.

---

To be continued...