Chapter 18: Four Leaf Clover

Juvia's POV

The next day Lyon and I went for a walk. We went back to the clover fields again.

"Do you remember this place?" Lyon asked "Yosh! Let's find it!" he said and run to the field like a child and looks for a four-leaf clover.

"A four leaf clover!" he found one already and showed it to me

"You're right." I said and he gave it to me.

"JUVIAAAAAA!" he yelled out of nowhere. "I LIIIIKE YOUUUU!!!!" he yelled that echoed the place. He clears he throat after.

"You should let it all out too. It'll make you feel better." He said and I step forward and take a deep breath.

"GRAY FULLBUSTER! YOU IDIOT! YOU WRETCH! HEADSTRONG! YOU SUPER SUPER SUPER SADISTIC PERVERT! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WHY WON'T YOU TRUST ME? WHO'S THE IDIOT HERE? YOU IDIOT! YOU BIG IDIOT!" I shout really really loud and it did help me feel a lot better.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, idiot. Are you sure he's the one? He probably loves his work more than he loves you." Lyon said that I can't deny.

"Juvia realized. Not the number Juvia hold in his heart, but the number he holds within Juvia." I said and returned the four leaf clover back to Lyon.

"I've waited so long. For you to come and get me, holding a four leaf clover. But...a four leaf clover will only work if you find them yourself. You're supposed to believe you'll definitely find them."

"I see."

"Thank you Lyon-sama." I said and leave him. I went back to Magnolia afterwards.

---

[Hello. Juvia?] Natsu-san called from my phone. It's been a long time since he called me.

"Natsu-san? It's been a while? How are you?" I asked

[I'm fine. Are you taking care of yourself?]

"Yes. Juvia is fine."

[I bet you already get over with Lyon. Don't wait for that guy to comeback Juvia.]

"Ah. I met Lyon. He's here in Japan."

[WHAT?!]

"Don't worry we settle things done already."

[Good thing. I'm just worried about you. Ah! I'm going to visit soon.]

"Eh? Really? When?"

[Soon.] he said and chuckles

"I can't wait to see you Natsu-san."

[You see I'm looking for a girl. I met her in Paris.]

"Ohh...So you only came here for that girl huh? How did you know she's here?"

[Of course I will come there for you also. Why would I forget my complete opposite friend? And I have my sources.]

"Okay, Okay. Just tell me when you are going to arrive huh? So that I can pick you up."

[Yeah. Yeah. See you.]

"See you." I said and hung up the phone.

Natsu-san is coming home...I can't wait to introduce-Ohh... that's right. I was supposed to introduce him to Gray-sama...but I think I can't do that now.

But I wonder who is this girl that Natsu-san is looking for?

---

To be continued...