Chapter 20: I Love You [Final]

Juvia's POV

"Hey, everyone listen! The Director has ordered us to immediately gather in the Royal Garden, for Gray-kun and Lucy-san's engagement announcement party. We were out in charge of the emergency preparations." Chief Macao said

"Yes!"

"Hurry hurry! Hurry up, guys!" Chief said

Engagement...It's really over for the two of us huh?

"Let's hurry and make this a good party!"

Everyone is busy preparing the hall for the party. I fix the flowers in the table with Erza when Kinana-san came approaching us with a sign board.

"Why don't you both write something?" she said

"I feel like I'm dreaming." I said

"I'm sure it's some kind of mistake..." Erza-san said

It's already evening and any moment now the two will arrive. Cana-san, Erza-san and I are on the cater area checking the foods in order.

"You two, after it's announced, let 'em pop, kay?" Kinana-san said and gives a party poppers to Cana-san and Erza-san.

"And you hold this and take it to the backyard. You'll be handling it to Lucy-sama later so treat it with care." Laki-san said giving me a bouquet of flowers. Why Juvia? Can't someone else do this? Why of all people, you picked Juvia to give it to her.

"What're you doing, hurry." Laki-san said because I'm still staring and not getting the bouquet. She gave it to me and point to where I should wait.

I went to there and Alzack-san bumped into me and I dropped the flowers.

"I'm sorry are you okay?"

I picked up the flowers and I found a four leaf clover with it. "Why? Why do I find it now, of all times?" I can't help but to cry and stare at that clover.

---

Normal POV

Laxus, Lucy and Gray arrived at the hotel, and everyone that they passed into Congratulate them. Gray stopped on walking and faced Lucy. "What is it?" she said

"Okay everyone! Listen up! They will arrive soon!" Lisanna yelled to the hall and everyone clapped their hands. The Chief is still walking around checking everything.

Gray came up to the second floor and everyone cheered for him.

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations Gray-chan! Banzai! Banzai!" the Chief yelled. But only Gray alone is up there. He seems to be looking around looking for someone.

Erza came in to the hall with a fire extinguisher in hand. "For real?!" Cana asked

"Shut up. I'm gonna destroy this party." She said

"Juvia! Where are you?" Gray yelled "Juvia Lockser!" everyone stopped clapping and Erza slowly puts down the extinguisher.

"First of all I have to apologize. I'm sorry I doubted you about Lyon Vastia. I...was envious of your past with him. I declined my engagement to Lucy. I'm sure I'll be sent off someplace rundown within the next few days. I might even be fired. So...It's up to you to follow me or not. I get too jealous and I'm a wuss. I'm self-centered man." Gray said in front of everybody.

"That's not true!" Laki yelled

"Even so I don't want to lose you. I finally understood what this pain in my chest means. You are my heart's support. A thorn I can't pull out. Juvia...Come out.Juvia!"