Chapter 7

A/N: Alright lucky №7 lets ado this.

Dipper and Pacifica walk into the panel about 10 minutes before it begins.

"I can't believe the stars of the Marvel movies are actually here," said Pacifica, "I hope Chris Pratt is in this, I loved him in Guardians of the Galaxy."

"Just as long they don't throw in anyone from Fanatic Four in this I'm good," said Dipper, "I hate that movie."

"Which one the 2005 movie, or the 2015 movie?" Pacifica asked.

"Yes," Dipper answered.

 "Yes to what?" Pacifica asked. 

"Both," said Dipper. (I agree with Dipper, fantastic four makes good comics but terrible movies)

Just then a guy comes up on stage.

"Ladies and Gentleman, Gravity Falls Comic Con are proud to present the stars of the Marvel Cinematic Universe," said the guy, "Scarlet Johansson, Paul Rudd, Anthony Mackie, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Zoë Saldana, and Robert Downey Jr."

The crowd in the room cheers as the celebrities walking onto the stage.

"Okay before we start I am not answering any questions about Jurassic World," said Chris Pratt.

"Dammit!" said a random guy in the audience.

"Alright any questions?" said the moderator.

Dipper raises his hand.

"You kid dress like Poet Dameron," said the moderator.

"Uh yeah my question is for Robert Downey Jr," said Dipper.

"Ask away," said RDJ. (I'm making acronyms for the celebrities because I'm lazy)

"Alright did you ever had to wear the actual Iron Man suit or was it just all special effects?" Dipper asked.

"Um, not exactly," said RDJ, "I don't wear the full suit much anymore because it is very uncomfortable. Most of the time it's just a stunt guy in a motion capture suit."

(That is true, I did the research)

"Okay next question, you old fellow over... wait a sec, Stan Lee get out of here."

"Excelsior," said Stan Lee as he throws a smoke bomb making him disappear.

(I had to throw in a Stan Lee Cameo)

The panel went on for an hour until Pacifica got the last question.

"My question is for all of you guys," said Pacifica, "Will there be a chance for the Guardians of the Galaxy characters be in the next Avengers film?"

"Possibly," said RDJ.

"Can't tell at this point," said Chris Evans.

"Does no one ask about Ant Man 2?" Paul Rudd asked.

"Cause no one cares," said Scarlet Johansson, "No offence."

"I work with Seth Rogan a lot, I hear it all the time," said PR.

"We don't know about a collaboration," said Chris Pratt.

"Same here," said Zoe Saldana.

"Sorry what was the question I was busy tweeting," said Anthony Mackie.

Chris Evans whispers the question into his ear.

"I don't know that's up to Kevin Fiege," said Anthony Mackie, "But how come there is know movie for Falcon?"

He gets slapped in the head.

"I deserve that," said AM.

"That was the panel thank you to our awesome guest, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Gravity Falls comic con," said the moderator.

Everyone leaves the room.

A few hours later Dipper and Pacifica got home.

"So how was the convention?" Mabel asked.

"It was good although it was hellfire to get to Liam Hensworth's autograph," said Dipper, "But I got you it."

"Oh my gosh thank you," said Mabel as she grabs the picture, "Why is there blood on it?"

"Let just say it turned into the hunger games while we were there," said Pacifica.

"Minus the whole tribute selection, and Woody Harrelson's drinking problem," said Dipper.

The talked for 30 minutes.

"I got to get back to my house," said Pacifica, "See you guys later."

"See ya," said Mabel.

Dipper kisses Pacifica on the lips.

"Love you," said Dipper.

"Love you too," said Pacifica.

A/N: Hoped you enjoyed the final convention chapter, don't worry it will go back to the way it was before next chapter. See you later.