Chapter 11

A/N: Alright lets just do this. I'm bored 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Dipper and Pacifica have been living with each other for about 3 weeks.

Right now Dipper was waking up and turns to see Pacifica with her blankie covering her head.

"She's so cute when she sleeps," said Dipper.

Dipper gets up and walks to the bathroom when Mabel pops out of surprise.

"HELLO!" Yelled Mabel.

Dipper falls on his butt.

"Really Mabel? Are you trying to make me use the bathroom in the hall?" Dipper asked.

"First off, yes really. Second, Ew TMI Bro-Bro."

"What do want Mabel?"

"I just want to know if you and Pacifica did... you know."

She pulls out her phone and plays a sound clip. (Below, Family Guy helps my writing ALOT)

"MABEL!" said Dipper, "Would you stop asking me if Pacifica and I did that were only 13? Beside we rather wait til marriage."

"Pfft, knowing you you'll wind up doing at 16 & she gets pregnant," said Mabel.

"Yeah well you'll wind up falling in love with a Popstar," said Dipper.

"Yeah, like that will ever happen," said Mabel.

"The point is could you stay out of my dating life?" Dipper asked.

Just then Val pops out of the bathroom.

"I'm with your brother on this one Mabel," said Val.

"Were you listening to us?" Mabel asked.

"The door to the bathroom is as thin as a cracker," said Val, "Anyway Mabel don't go into your brothers personal life."

Mabel said, "It ain't so personal mainly cause I know he screams, 'What's Happening' when someone says..."

"Don't say it," said Dipper.

Mabel goes silent for a second.

"Boner," said Mabel.

"Ugh, Mabel," said Dipper.

"Need some help son?" Val asked.

"Yes mom," said Dipper.

"Mabel you better get out of Dipper's personal life or your not allowed to go Prom when your older," said Val, "and I'll pick your husband, and he will be a guy who has an interest in bugs and collects ear wax."

"I'll stop," said Mabel, "Sorry Dipper."

"It's okay Mabel awkward sibling hug?" Dipper asked.

"Awkward Sibling Hug!" said Mabel.

They hug.

"Pat! Pat!"

"Can I use the bathroom now?" Dipper asked.

A/N: Sorry for cohort chapter and for the innuendos I threw in, but hay still had less than the show itself. 😅😅😅😅I made a funny. And yes I did make fun of my own stories "16 & Pregnant" and "I'm in Love With a Popstar", but in a humorous parody way. Alright see you guys next chapter.