Chapter 13

A/N: Part 2 of the epic 4 part finale starts now.

Dipper and Pacifica were snuggling on the couch watching a Jeff Dunham special on TV.

"Silence!" said Achmed on TV, "I Keel You."

Both Dipper and Pacifica laughed at that joke

"He doing his job right, he's killing me with laughter," said Dipper.

Pacifica freezes for a second, Dipper notices after.

"Pacifica are you okay?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica grabs his wrist.

"Dipper," said Pacifica.

"Yeah," said Dipper.

"DUCK!"

They duck behind the couch when gun fire can be heard causing the windows in the front room to shattered.

Mabel and Val run downstairs real quick.

"What the hell was that?" Val asked.

"Mom, DUCK!" said Mabel.

Val and Mabel duck behind the couch as a grenade was thrown.

"Dammit, I forgot to pull the pin out," said a guy outside.

The grenade blows up.

"Oop never mind," said the same guy.

The door busts open.

A man in a suit walks in, who turns out to be Preston

"Father?" Pacifica asked.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my loving daughter Pacifica," said Preston.

Preston places a hand on Pacifica's shoulder only fort her to swipe it off.

"Get your hands off me," said Pacifica

"Don't talk to me like that young lady," said Preston.

"You have no control over me since you and mom's divorce," said Pacifica.

Preston slaps Pacifica in the face.

Val, Dipper, and Mabel gasp in shock.

Preston grabs Pacifica by the arm.

"What the hell is going on here?" Dipper asked, "Sorry for swearing mom."

"It's okay sweetie," said Val.

"Well young man," said Preston, "My name is Preston Northwest, I run the mudflap factory on the Southside of town, and if you can guess correctly I'm your girlfriend's birth father."

Pacifica starts tearing up.

"You're the one that gets drunk and abuses his own daughter?" Dipper asked.

"What, I would never do such a thing," said Preston as her pulls a flask out of his inner coat pocket and takes a sip, "Oh, that's some damn good whiskey."

Dipper gives a seriously look at Preston.

"Anyway what do you want Pacifica for?" Dipper asked.

"I want my daughter back," said Preston.

Preston swipes Pacifica.

"Get rid of those glasses they make you look hideous," said Preston.

Preston grabs Pacifica's glasses, throws them on the ground and stomping on them smashing them into a million pieces.

"I can't see! I can't see!" said Pacifica.

"You don't need to see, when your beautiful," said Preston.

Preston places a rag with chloroform up to Pacifica's mouth making her fall asleep.

"Johnson, place my daughter in the car," said Preston, "Jefferson and Keith kill them and for god sake change your name man, since when is Keith terrifying?"

Preston walks out of the house.

"God this house literally screams 'Hello We're Poor We go to the supermarket instead of getting our food air lifted overnight by rare flying penguins'," said Preston. (#RichPeopleProblems)

Okay now back to Dipper and his family.

Dipper and his family are currently cornered by Jefferson and Keith who aimed their guns at them.

They loaded their guns and aimed it at Val and the kids.

"Mom are we going to die?" Mabel asked.

"YES HONEY YES WE ARE!" Val screamed.

Val and the kids started saying their last words as the guns went off ............................................................................. and the bullets hit the ceiling.

"Oh no their dead," said Jefferson.

"We can stop the shtick Jefferson," said Keith, "Preston is gone."

"What you didn't shoot us, why?" Dipper asked.

"Because we can't stand that guy," said Jefferson.

"The only time I don't see him drinking is never, he seriously drinks on his sleep," said Keith.

"He makes a do his dirty work," said Jefferson, "Priscilla was smart enough to leave him."

"Look run away from here and get Pacifica back," said Keith, "We don't like Preston, and it's about time he gets a taste of his own medicine."

Keith gave Dipper a piece of paper.

"Don't open it until your in a safe place," said Keith.

A few minutes Val and the kids run off.

"Where do we go now?" Mabel asked.

"The only place I know they won't find us," said Dipper.

Dipper pushes a bush back to show, The Mystery Shack

TO BE CONTINUED!!

A/N: Alright now that was very climactic, okay next chapter will be out tomorrow. See you next time.