Chapter 15 The Final Chapter.

A/N: Alright final chapter, but don't worry the sequel is already finished up and ready to be uploaded after I release this. But enough talk time for ACTION.

Dipper arrived at the address which is the mansion, dressed up in black so he won't be seen by any Preston's men.

But inside the house Pacifica was tied to walls wearing a light purple dress, a purplish belt, purple overcoat, black leggings, and uggs.

"I freaking hate my own father, taking me out of my everyday clothes and putting me in something Barney the Dinosaur threw up on," said Pacifica, "And couldn't he put on hypoallergenic makeup, I'm starting to get hives."

Pacifica tried to break free but can't to no avail.

"Damn!"

Pacifica sees a mouse in a nearby corner.

"Ew, wait a sec," said Pacifica, "Let see if these mouse calls I learned from Cinderella works."

Pacifica started doing mouse calls signaling the mouse to come over and nibble on the rope she's tied to.

Meanwhile Dipper is on the roof of the mansion and unscrew the bolts to the air vent.

"Thank goodness Grunkle Stan gave me those power tools," said Dipper.

Dipper went into the air ducts and starts crawling threw them. He looks out each vent.

He first sees an empty hallway.

"Nothing," said Dipper.

He then sees another hallway but with guards.

"Nothing."

He sees another hallway with guard.

"Nothing!"

He see a guy in a bathtub singing opera into a loofah.

"Ew, pretending I never saw that." (Yes I threw that joke in 😅😅😅😅😅😅)

Then he finally sees Pacifica. With one the ropes partially nibbled on.

"Stupid mouse, how did help Cinderella?" Pacifica asked, "And now I'm going crazy."

"And Bingo was his Nameo."

Dipper kicks the vent down and drops down.

"Looking for prince your majesty?" Dipper asked.

"DIPPER!" said Pacifica.

Dipper pulls out a Swiss army knife and cuts the remaining ropes holding her.

Once Pacifica was free she gave Dipper a hug.

"I thought I would never see you again," said Pacifica.

"It's okay Pacifica I got you," said Dipper, "I also brought these."

Dipper pulls out a pair of glasses with pink frames.

"My backup glasses," said Pacifica.

Pacifica puts the glasses on.

"I can see now," said Pacifica.

"Lets get out of here," said Dipper.

They crawl back up the vent and back out the roof top.

"Alright now we need to make a zipline down," said Dipper

"Oh I don't think that is necessary for shooting practice."

They turn their heads to see Preston holding a loaded gun.

Dipper throws a boomerang at Preston's hand knocking the gun out and falls off the roof. When the gun lands it shoots a nearby peacock.