Chapter 1

I woke up to see blond hair and a white face standing near me, Tate?. My eyes hadn't adjusted yet. No Violet its Constance. Constance? What are you doing here? Constance sat down on the bed next to me and laid her hand down on my stomach. Just paying my neighbor a friendly visit, Tate told me you've been... Sick. I slowly pushed her hand off my stomach. Shouldn't  you be with Rosemary's baby? I asked Constance a little bit annoyed. I'm going, I'm going just stopping to saying hello. Constance walked out of the room and lightly shut the door. Is everyone in this house insane? I thought to myself. Constance rushed down to the basement, Tate?...Tate?, Tate appeared without a word. Tate, my sweet boy, Constance tried to stroke Tate's face but he nudged her off. What did you come here asked Tate a bit irritated. There could be hope for you and the miss upstairs. Violet? Tate asked more engaged in what Constance was saying. Yes Violet, I believe she has a bun in the oven. What, you think shes pregnant? Asked Tate in confusion. Well she's been throwing up and her breasts are...fuller, Tate I ask you did you do anything with Violet. Um... Yeah a little wile after she died, is that possible, for two dead people to have a kid? I don't know Tate I'll have to call the psychic who gave me the insight on you're... last child, Constance walked out of the basement leaving Tate standing in the basement alone and confused. Tate thought to himself, is Violet really pregnant... We didn't use anything because we're dead... Can we even have a kid.?