Chapter 7

Everything was going great until my shithead parents decided to start arguing right beneath us. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT VIV MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED ACTING LIKE A BITCH YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD LOVE YOU MORE! OH I'M ACTING LIKE A BITCH WOW BEN SAYS THE MAN WHO PUT ALL OF US IN THIS MESS YOUR THE REASON WHY VIOLET AND I ARE STUCK HERE MAYBE IF YOU NEVER SLEPT WITH A WHORE RIGHT AFTER I LOST MY BABY WE WOULDN'T BE HERE WE WOULD BE ALIVE I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN RAPED AND VIOLET WOULDN'T BE STUCK HERE WITH THAT MONSTER! Don't listen to her like you said she'll come around i whispered to Tate. I MADE A MISTAKE VIVIAN! YEAH WELL YOU SEEM TO MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES NOW DAYS BEN! YEAH WELL HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET RAPED BY HIM ITS NOT LIKE WE HAVE THE SAME DICK! I cannot believe you just asked me that but you know what Ben now that I think about it it was a lot bigger than yours. Maybe you should just run back to Hayden. YOU KNOW WHAT VIVIAN MAYBE I WILL. I stormed down from the attic with Tate by my side. What the hell is wrong with you two? you guys fight all the time you know there are other people in this house besides the both of you with problems of their own at least they know how to keep it in their heads. After all of that Tate and I went into my room and listened to Mirah. Not much else happened that day Tate and I sat around talking about our lives before death.