Chapter 2

Tate entered my room and a rush of every emotion hit me, though it was mostly the bullshit. Violet? Tate said softly. Go- Go away Tate I said slightly angered. No Violet I have something important to talk to yo- I SAID GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, and with that Tate was gone. I herd a lot of bangs, I knew Tate was Punching the walls. I climbed into bed and curled up into a ball then started to cry. I love him and I miss him but I can't forgive him, he doesn't deserve it. Tate made his way down to the basement his hands were all bloody from punching the walls but they healed right up. He rested on a wall and started to cry, screaming Violet's name, he sunk down and curled into a ball. Haden appeared from around a corner and walked up to Tate. Get over it we've all had to listen to you and your suicidal bitch girlfriend piss and moan for days, Tate looked up angered, she's not a bitch I hurt her and I can't to anything about it. At least I had someone who loved me, mean wile you couldn't even get a man to care about you. Haden looked at Tate with rage in her eyes, Ben did love me! Tate looked back into Haden's eyes, then why'd he kill you and your unborn baby then build a patio over your rotting...dead... body? Haden grabbed a vase and smashed it next to Tate who didn't even flinch, FUCK YOU! Screamed Haden just before she left the room. Tate whipped his tears and made his way to the attic. Tate sat on the floor and waited for his Brother Bo's red ball to roll his way. I silently made my way up to the attic and herd Tate talking to Bo. I think Violet's pregnant and she won't listen to m- the ball rolled my way and hit my feet, Tate looked over. Violet? Tate said in wonder. I hurried down the steps and pushed up the attic door then raced into my room and locked my door, Shit Shit Shit I started saying to my self as tears started to stream down my face all of a sudden Tate appeared in my room sitting on my bed, forget I'm a ghost? Asked Tate,  Why the fuck do you think I'm pregnant Tate? Tate looked down You're throwing up and your boobs are getting bigger... It's kinda hot Said Tate with a smirk. BULLSHIT TATE IM NOT PREGNANT, your just trying to make up some idiotic story so we can be together again, well it's not going to happen I'm not spending eternity with a psychopath. Tate looked up at Violet, if you can't be pregnant they why didn't we use a condom and why aren't you on the pill? asked Tate. Be-Because were both dead and we can't have kids. Tate stood up and started to walk away and before he left he turned his head and said, then how did Vivian get pregnant because obviously my dick works.