Chapter 8

This month seemed to fly by my morning sickness is getting better and Tate and I have started to hang around the children of the house. We decided to get a hold of the medium Billi again to see if she can find out anything more that could go on with our kid. Maybe she has some ancient voodoo shit she can use to find out the gender of it. I don't really care what gender it is but Tate's all about it. He says he hopes its a girl because she can grow up to be just as beautiful as me. My main worries are how badly this house is going to mess him or her up. I can really see my bump coming in but Hayden's really starting to freak me out I swear every time someone ends up pregnant she acts like a nut job. She was doing a good job at minding her own business until the news got out that Tate knocked me up. I got up trying not to wake Tate sleeping next to me. I grabbed my ipod and put in my head phones then headed down towards the basement. I opened up the basement door and started stepping down the first two steps. All of a sudden I felt a big push and I started falling down the stairs (screaming) I smacked my stomach on the side of the last stair. Hayden started walking down the stairs coming closer and closer to me. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BITCH. My leg rotated its self back into place as I scooted my self back against a wall and cradled my stomach. TATE! TATE! I screamed wile trying not to cry. SHUT UP BITCH! yelled Hayden as she grabbed me by the hair (spits on Hayden). Oh violet that's all you got I'm going to do to you what your father did to me. Hayden dragged me by one food sprawling my body on the floor picked up an old plank and hit me on the left side of my stomach HELP SHES FUCKING CRAZY! I cried out. Before I knew it Hayden was pinned against the wall not by Tate though, by my mom. HAYDEN DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY KID AGAIN I DON'T CARE IF YOUR DEAD I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY WERE IN THIS HOUSE! And with that she slammed Hayden down on the cement floor. Tate hurried down the stairs just a tad bit to late. Violet what happened? I couldn't speak I was mortified all I could do was sit there and cry. Take her upstairs said Vivian. Tate cradled me like a child and carried me up stairs as I wrapped my arms around his neck sobbed on his shoulder. Once we made it to my room Tate lied me down on my bed and sat next to me. I took of my shirt and examined my stomach there was a big purple bruise lining the upper left side of my stomach. OH GOD! I cried out. VIOLET WHAT HAPPENED! said Tate as he held me. I managed to squeak out the fact that it was Hayden's fault before breaking down again. Tate got up in rage about to leave the room and go after Hayden but I grabbed his hand before he could get off the bed, Don't leave. Tate lied back down and held me closely. I could feel his warm tears sliding down to my face and the shake in his body when he breathed I knew we were both scared of knowing what might have happened to our baby.