Prologue

Before we start don't comment on my grammar   Errors because I'm illiterate and I don't give a fuck and I'm not planning on correcting it :)

It's been about 2 weeks since everything happened, I can't really feel Tate watching over me much anymore but when I go down to the basement sometimes I hear his soft cry coming from a random corner it never seems to stop. Sometimes I feel bad for him...but he bullshitted all over me and my family it's his fault my mom and my brother are dead and why we have a catatonic demon baby on our hands. conscience doesn't seem to know what she's doing I've seen 9 nannies enter her house a couple screams and cries, and they never come out, I'm surprised he hasn't tried to slaughter her yet. That little shits supposed to end the world and even though it is half demon I don't see why we can't just kill it. A couple seconds later I race to my trash can and throw up. My mom walks in violet are you okay she asks as she brings my long blond hair behind my head. I can't see Tate but I feel him watching me, making sure I'm okay I've been throwing up often and he shows up almost every time, but only for a moment. I'm fine just sick don't worry. My mom rubs my back, ok Violet. I felt Tate leave the room and a tear slid down my cheek. You should just talk to him he really cares about you Violet, Mom you know what he did... To our family and almost everyone in the house and those kids I won't forgive him, I can't. Yes Violet I know and I don't like to think about it. At least we're all together and you have two new brothers I can't fix these things and neither can Tate. We're going to be here for who knows how long maybe one day they'll nock this house over and we'll be free but until then you might as well talk to him. I turn my back to my mother, you were weak when you were alive and you're weak now. She turned back at me in anger, you know what Violet fine I'm weak, but how about you try loosing a kid, finding out your husband cheated on you, get raped, be put in a mental institution, give birth to a demon and end up dying in the process. Not to mention I'm stuck here with crazy people and an ungrateful daughter. I think I'm allowed to be "Weak". Said my mom as she stormed out my room. I walked over to my record player and turned on some Nirvana, I couldn't deal with everyone's bullshit so I just slept and listened to music all day. It's like I'm trapped in the misery of my own death.