chapter 6

Its been about a month and I don't know i'm gaining some weight and everyone keeps smothering me. I wish we could all just go back to when everyone minded their own god damn business and didn't give a crap about me or any one else but themselves. Yeah i'm getting kinda closer to Tate but its hard i mean what he did to my mom and all those people was suck a dick move. Sometimes I want to tell him to go away but at the same time I cant help but want him. Hes like a drug, probably acid because it hurts more to drop him than let him stay. I just feel so uncomfortable its like everyone in the house judges me for actually having sex with him. Especially my parents I can tell there sickened by Tate and how he actually managed to get me and my mom pregnant. But the weirdest thing for me is when Tate talks to the kid. I don't even think it has ears yet but I still wonder what if it can hear all the bullshit coming out of everyone's mouth's in this house especially Hayden. That bitch comes at me almost every day about how my baby should be hers and how its not fair that I didn't get hit over the head with a shovel lose my kid then have my dad bury me under a patio. But thankfully Hayden didn't have her baby because I don't think anyone would be able to deal with a mini me Hayden running around the house screaming at everyone. Tate can usually get her to go away but that's because its like hes near me all the time. I don't really get time alone its like hes always worried about me so hes always watching. I find it somewhat comforting but at the same time I want to tell him I can handle myself just because i'm pregnant doesn't mean I cant do anything on my own. I started to go downstairs and head into the kitchen where i found Tate sitting at the counter and my mom and Moira talking in the corner. Tate got out his seat and walked over to me. Hey, said Tate as he hugged me and once again as he knelled down and greeted my small excuse of a baby bump. I could see the discomfort in my moms eyes as i looked over at her. Don't look at me like that I said to my mom as I grabbed Tate's hand and pulled him upstairs to the attic. God I'm sick of this we're practically going to be here for eternity you might as well get along with everyone I muttered to Tate. Just give her some time She'll come along. She's so stubborn you know she held out on my dad for like two years. Yeah I know answered Tate. I swear she thinks shes a saint. I don't think saints are able to enter this house said Tate sarcastically which made me laugh a bit. I lied down and rested my head on his lap facing his chest wile he lightly stroked my hair. After a wile I felt Beau's red ball hit my foot "Hey Beau" I sat up and grabbed the ball and rolled it back to Beau. Tate sat up behind be and rapped his arms around my waist caressing my stomach everything was kinda perfect but that really doesn't last long now does it?