1

Normal is boring. But that's just how some live there life.

Alex is a normal girl. She has a normal life, normal friends, normal family, normal "reality" you could say. It was just another normal morning to get started for her normal day when something strange happened. She woke up earlier than usual, but she woke up to a figure standing in the corner of her room. It made out to be a tall, male, but that's all she could make out of it but their was one thing that stood out from it, his eyes, they were glowing white, but in her dark room they just looked like two white dots. Too frighten to do or say anything, she quickly hide under her covers & fell asleep. When the morning comes her alarm clock woke her up for school, she turns her alarm off & sits in her bed, looking around, she was still pretty shaken up after what had just happen " maybe it was just a dream." She though to herself, she than got out of bed & got ready for school. Alex is a sophomore at Witterburg High school, she has many friends but her best friends are two people name Leslie & Evan. Which she was very glad to see once she got to school, when she got their they were already waiting for her at the front gate " Alex! You're finally here!" Leslie saids has she hugs Alex, almost picking her up " we were starting to get worried." Evan saids when he got the chance to hug her. Alex just smiles " yeah, I know, I'm sorry about that. I have reason behind it though! I'll explain on the way to class c'mon!" They start to make there way to class & Alex begins to explain everything that happened last night.

Yay new book! Woo! I really hope you guys like this one!!