One Direction dirty imagine-Harry Styles

Hi I'm Jade. Ireland has around 400 people and in a wee little place called Mullingar I know a lot of people. So those people know Little Mix and they gave me the nickname mini thirlwall because they say I look, act, sing,dance, sound like, and also dress like Jade.And that's how I got my nickname. I'm originally from South Shields like Jade, weird right? Well anyway let's start with the imagine.

Dirty Harry:

"Harry what do ya think of my outfit?" I asked my boyfriend of 2 years

"You look beautiful" He looked into my eyes and I saw them get darker

"And sexy" He said I smirked and whispered in his ear,

"Well look how horny you are" I said

"Well maybe someone should take care of that" He answered back

"Yeah, maybe someone should" I then pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door.

"You know you want me" He said on the other side of the door. I scoffed and said

"Oh don't flatter yourself Harry" "Oh come on, you're gonna drop that act soon"

I opened the door "Well if you want me so badly,why don't you just get me?" I asked seductively He smirked and grabbed me throwing me on the bed. He took both our clothes off and started kissing me roughly. I rubbed his dick and he moaned. Then he said "Ready?"

I nodded. "Ahh Harry!" I screamed in pleasure and pain. I rested on hands on his shoulder. Soon it became pure pleasure and I became a moaning mess. "Ride me Y/N" He said

I straddled him and started bouncing up and down. "Agh Y/N" He moaned He flipped us over so he was in control. He pounded into me hard. I moaned loudly. "I-I'm gonna cum" I said "Me too babe. Just a few more" He replied He thrusted REALLY hard and fast. Then we both came.

"I love you Y/N" "I love you too" We both went under the sheets and started playing with each other if you know what I mean ;).

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was short! :D