Chapter 4

-Raine's P.O.V-

As the days passed by, I was still getting hate from the video Blaze put out of me on Facebook. God I honestly hated him with such a passion, it wasn't even funny. I really wanted to delete the video, but I don't know Blaze's Facebook account password or email. He stooped too low to do this, what kind of heartless prick would do that? Oh wait! He would.

The hurt grew stronger and stronger in me, tears still streaming down my face. I need to get out of this room, I need to get away from this asshole. I walked towards the closet of my bedroom, and  picked out one of my favorite outfits, not that any one would care about what I looked like. It was a red and black plaid short sleeve shirt, white skinny jeans that have huge tears in them and my black combat boots that go up to my ankles. A beanie would sit on top of my head to put the whole piece together.

As I put the clothes on, I straightened my hair and did my make-up to hide my tear stained cheeks and the bags under my eyes. I don't put to much make-up on, because it wouldn't look good, so I just did natural colors. As I finished, I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and sighed. I didn't really look as good as I planned it but it's whatever right?

I grabbed my house  keys from the table on my side and headed outside to make it to the nearest bus stop. Thank God I made it on time because when I reached the sign the bus shortly after pulled up and opened the doors. I sat near the back and put my head on the window in frustration then sighed which made the glass fog up. I thought about all the things that has happened this week and it made me a little teary eyed. I tried not thinking of it too much.

When the bus came to a stop I got up and passed through avoiding all the glances and winks from older pedos. As I walked a short distance to a coffee shop, which happen to be Starbucks, I smiled and opened the door to enter in. The sweet scent on sugar and coffee satisfied my nose as I breathe out heavily. Mm. Coffee. The place was packed though, wow. This place must be really popular.

I waited in line for about 15 minutes, hearing the couple in front of me talk about how much they really enjoyed London so far. The girl was saying how she used to go here all the time when she was younger. When it was there turn to order, the guy ordered for both of them. Hm, a gentleman at heart, that's sweet. I would never have a relationship like that. They then got their orders and sat down, and now It was my turn to order.

A beautiful girl probably in her late teens shot me a smile, "Anything you find delicious today love?" She asked. I gave her a smile and chuckled, "Everything looks delicious" I replied and looked at the board skeptically, "I will have... The Mocha Cappuccino and Tuna on a English muffin, toasted please" I said with a delightful smile and she nodded typing it into the cash register. She looked at me and said, "That would be 7.26" I nodded and grabbed a ten from my back pocket and handed it to her.

"Keep the change hun. You deserve it." I said as I grabbed the coffee and sandwich on the counter once it was finished. She smiled at me wide. "Thank you so much!" I nodded and headed to find a place to sit. Looking around the tables, mostly all of them were full of family members talking amongst themselves.  A walked around for a minute until I saw the couple that was standing in front of me when I was in line sitting down and smiling. There was an empty chair beside them, so I took a deep breathe and walked very slowly to their table.

"Hey, do you guys mind if I sit down here? The place is very crowded this morning." I said in a gentle sweet voice. My shyness was coming back out. They looked at me, smiled and nodded, "Of course hun" The lady said then drinking her caramel mocha Frappuccino. I smiled and sat down. As I took a small nibble of my English muffin, I noticed the guy look at my arm for a second then back at the lady.

I  looked down and noticed some of my bracelets went down. I pulled them back up and placed the English muffin back on the table and put my arms down quickly. He looked oddly familiar though, and I couldn't place my finger on it.

"So what's you're name darling?" The guy asked. I looked at him and smiled, "I'm Raine and you two are?"  I asked taking a sip of my coffee. They smiled and replied, "I'm Alex and this is my girlfriend, Jayleen" He introduced and by his voice I felt like I knew who he was. A few second later my eyes grew wide in surprise. Alex Gaskarth... Holy Shit. They both laughed at my expression.

"All Time Low fan huh?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah, you're music practically saved my life. So thank you for everything"  Alex smiled wide. "Awh. We're honored to make music for amazing just like yourself" he said and look a bite of his onion bagle. I smiled and laughed a little.

"You look so familiar.." I heard Jayleen say curiously. I looked at her confusingly and smiled, "You must be mistaken me for somebody else"  I said. She shook her head 'no'. "I know you from somewhere.. What's your last name honey?" she asked. "Coltelli" I said nervously. She looked at me wide eyes..

"Holy shit! I've missed you sooo much boo!" I heard her squeal as she embraced me. What? I gave her a weird look, "What are you talking about?"  I said kind of frightened with the fact that I never saw this person before. Her smile faded, "I'm your sister, Jayleen".

I sat there in shock as I heard that she was my sister. No. That can't be true... I never had a sister..

"I never had a sister, I'm sorry but I'm not the person you think I am." I said dully. She gave me a hurt look, "Are your parents names, Julie and Rick?" She asked making my eyes grow. "Yes..." I said sadly.  I hate when people say my parents name. My heart explodes and my eyes tear up. Damn, I'm such a softy when It comes to my parents..

"How's mum and dad doing?" Jayleen asked sadly because I think she noticed the sadness in my eyes.. I gave her a sad smile and sniffled, "They died 2 years ago in a car accident" I said having a tear slip from my eye lids. Her face went pale and emotionless, "I'm so sorry babe" She said giving me a hug. I smiled and looked at her in awe. She's beautiful and she's my long lost sister. Wow.

As the hours went by Jayleen and I just sat at the coffee shop catching up on things that we've missed and forgot Alex was still there. Poor Alex. But I don't think he minded. He was mostly texting Jack and goofing around on his phone so it was good. Still the same old Alex that I've seen before. "So how long will you be in London?"  Alex asked putting his phone down looking at me. I smiled and replied, "Just for a week, then I have to go back to school in San Francisco" I said now thinking of that douche that's lurking the house infecting the walls with his diseases.

"Who are you staying with over here with?" Jayleen asked curiously with a hint of concern in her voice. I sighed and replied blankly, "Some wannabe player that makes my life hell at school... The usual." I said laughing a little at the end. The both looked at me in confusion. "What does he do?" Alex asked. I sighed once again and went on explaining how he bullies me ever single day, talks to me like I'm some piece of shit, calls me names that I really don't want to say again. And by the end of the story, they were both on the verge of tears, I was already crying. 

"That fucker must go down!!" Alex blurted out sounding like some evil villain something like that. I raised my eyebrow up in a weird way which made him laugh. He shrugged and smiled at me making me smile right back at him. I looked over at Jayleen and I could tell something was up about her. Like she's forming an evil little scheme in her head.

Jayleen smiled to her self and smirked. "I gotta plan.." She said with an evil voice. Okay seriously what the fuck is up with this evil shit? Not that I don't mind. I like it. She leaned in close to us and whispered in our ears the plan which made us all grin... I smirked to myself as she told it and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Shit's about to go down.

Perfect.