Chapter 7

-Casey's (Raine's) P.O.V-

The bell rang which signaled us to get to our first block. I sighed along with my other friends, Kyle, Mikey and Serene. "So that we are clear. We are still going to Brad's party next week?" Mikey notified making it official. "Yeah!" Serene said in her usual excited English accent. Yes, she's from England. I think that's like really cool.

I got to class late, as usual because I just could. Stares embracing my every movement, creepy much? I plopped in my chair in the back of the classroom and propped my feet on the desk. Just chilling, not giving a care in the world. "Mrs. Gaskarth, Feet. Floor Now" Mr. Buckley sternly said. I sighed in annoyance and removed my feet off of the desk and onto the hard floor. "Thank you" He said giving me a face smile. I rolled my eyes and smacked on my gum, asshole..

"Okay class before we hop into this lesson I have an announcement to make. We have a new student." Mr. Buckley announced with joy. The class just sat there in blank silence not really caring about what he had to say. I don't blame him, He's boring. The door suddenly flew open slightly making the class glance at the door to see......

-Blaze's P.O.V-

"There's your schedule Mr. Alexander and welcome to West Baltimore High" The guidance counselor smiled as she handed me a white piece of paper. I took it gently out of her small hands and shot her a warm smile.

It's been a year and a half now since Raine left to god knows where and i wasn't doing so good in school so I got held back and My parents got sick of my attitude so they sent me with my Uncle Rian.  Great.

I finally found room 374 which took like forever considering this is a big ass school.I hesitated to open the door and just stood there for a split second inhaling and exhaling. I finally grew enough balls to open up the door and step in, being stared down by different faces. I took a shaky breath before I was greeted by a older guy, probably in his mid 30's. Dark brown hair and hazel eyes, Circled lightly revealed under his eyes.

"Welcome to Calculus, Mr. Alexander. I'm Mr. Buckley, your teacher and these are your classmates. " He said in a soothing tone.

Nah. Really? I thought you were the fucking Easter Bunny and these were your eggs.. Duh! I know who you are and who they are. Jeez. I'm not that stupid..

But of course I just smiled and nodded like I knew what was going on the whole time. I scanned through the room to meet eyes with a  pair of the most beautiful florescent green eyes know to man. After about a couple seconds she broke off the gaze and glanced at her phone probably texting someone.

"Mr. Alexander I will seat you with the lovely, Mrs. Gaskarth." He said emphasizing the word 'lovely' like she was some horrible creature and pointed to the beautiful girl with the pretty green eyes. She growled at him silently and gave him such a hate-filled glare. I quickly made my way to the empty seat next to her and unpacked all my stuff.

"Hey, I'm Blaze. And you are?" I introduced using my little charming look. Shen rolled her eyes and sighed, "I'm trying to text" she said harshly. Woah! Big ego? I nodded unsurely and went back to paying attention to Mr. IForgotHisName and sat there not enjoying this class..

-Casey's  P.O.V-

Ugh! Does he even recognize me? Wait. Of course not because I have changed.  You can never escape this guy! I'm serious, he's everywhere! I sighed and slumped into my chair in misery.. Well this day has went from decent to pure shit...

*************************

"Did you see the new guy? I think his name is Blaze, I think" Serene mentioned in a gushy voice. I rolled my eyes and sighed, " He's a waste of time" I growled. They all put their hands up in surrender, "Woah.. Grouchy much?"  Kyle asked. I groaned warning him to shut up.

As we made it into the cluttered cafeteria the loud sound of conversations went through one ear and out the other. We just walked outside letting the fresh morning air go through our system as we made it to our secret spot (Which is up in the far Willow Tree). I was about to jump on top of my branch. yes, that's right. I adopted a branch that has my name engraved on it.  But I felt a shoe under my hand which made me fall.

"Oh god. Are you alright?" A familiar voice said as it jumped out from the tree and hovered over me. And that person was Blaze, Really?

"I'm fine" I said as I picked myself off of the ground and onto my feet trying to gain my balance. Serene on the other hand was flaunting around sashaying her hair and battering her eyes. I rolled my eyes in disgust thinking of a reason why she's my friend. 

I quickly dusted all the dirt off of my purple skinnies trying not to stain it. "I could've helped you up" Blaze said insistingly. I sighed and looked at him dead in the eye. "I'll pass" I said as I climbed back up to my branch along with the others. "Hey! you stole my spot!" Blaze hollered from ground level. I smirked at him and pointed to my name, "My name is on here, it's mine".

He chuckled and nodded, "Okay..Okay" he said in surrender. "So.." He trailed off squinting at the name. "Casey, are you willing to tell me why you just despise me so greatly?" He said softly but not too soft to the point that I couldn't hear him. I smiled and thought for a second.

Should I tell him? Nah. I'll Make Him Suffer!

"I'm not telling you, pretty boy" I said sticking out my tongue, giving him his new nickname 'pretty boy'. He chuckled and looked at the ground briefly and then looked at me. "I will find out, Casey." He taunted. I raised my eyebrow and grinned, "I doubt that" I said smartly.

"Can I at least have  a small hint?" He asked. I sighed and nodded, " William" I said. He gave me a confusing look, "What?" He said. "That's the only hint I'm giving you, Pretty Boy" I smiled. He walked away muttering 'William' to himself repeatedly. I looked back at the guys to see them looking at me confusingly, "You know him?" Serene asked shockingly. I nodded and sighed, "But he doesn't remember me.." I trailed off kind of softly.

**************************

I finally pulled up to Jayleen and Alex's house because they said they need to talking to me urgently about something. And they sounded pretty shocked if you tell me.. I ran their door bell and waited until someone opened up the door. A split second later Alex greets me with a warm welcoming smile. "Glad you came" He said stepping to the side so that I came step into the house.

I made my way slowly to the living room to see Rian and Zack sitting on the left Sofa and Jayleen and Blaze Alexander?! sitting on the right sofa. I looked at them surprised to see him here but not a very welcoming surprise. "What's going on here?" I said confusingly, not knowing what the fuck is going on.

"Well, Casey this is Blaze Alexander. Rian's nephew." Jayleen said giving him an uneasy look. I plastered a fake smile on my face and looked at him as he smiled at me..

Fuck My life...