Chapter 8

-Casey's P.O.V-

I stood there in shock, Blaze is Rian's nephew he's been talking about? Great. " Cool.." I muttered not looking so excited to see him. He smiled at me and looked back at Jayleen. I slowly backed away and into the kitchen to get myself a monster.

Alex looked at intensively like he was knowing how I was feeling. I gave him a weird uncomfortable looked which made him quickly look away. I slumped on the couch and flipped to Tosh.O, I just love this show.

Everybody went out to the Pizza parlor so it was just me and Blaze. I was never a huge pizza eater, I'm more of a Taco person. Taco's are amazing, just saying.

"Missed me?"  I heard him breathe in my ear, making my skin quiver at his voice. I gave him a 'are you fucking serious face' and shook my head 'no'. "Keep Dreaming." I mumbled taking a sip of my now half empty monster. He chuckled and sat next to me, " Don't deny it" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever floats your boat dude." I said blankly as I looked back at the TV. 

As the time went by I watched 3 movies. Where are they? I sighed and checked my phone to see that I had 3 texts.

To: Casey

From: Alex

Sorry but we had a last minute tour to Hong Kong we'll be back in 2 months. Try not to strangle the shit out of Blaze. or do. I don't care cx

To: Casey

From: Jayleen

Sorry babes but we have to go on a tour to hong kong, there's a debit card on the counter. Get whatever you need <3

Bye little sis, see you in 2 months

To: Casey

From: Jack

Hey beautiful, well we have to go on tour so... Beat the shit out of that asshole while we're gone. cx Okay? Okay.. Okay.. I kid I kid. Or am I??

Love ya. be good.

I smiled at Jack's text and turned my phone off in then process of searching for some food. After a minute of searching I lay my eyes on Pancakes. I smiled and pulled them out, I got all the ingredients that I needed and set them all up.

As I was finished with the last pancake a sleepy Blaze sluggishly made his way down the stairs, his eyes barley open. "I smell pancakes.." he grumbled. I noded slightly and stacked my pancakes they way I wanted it to. There was still some on the plate for Blaze. Yes, I made him pancakes. See I can be nice... Sometimes.

Blaze sat at the other end of the table, his pancakes drizzles in chocolate syrup and whipped cream. "These are really good pancakes" He complimented politely. I nodded and stuffed my mouth with a chunk of sweet pancakes.. Yumm..

I was exhausted  and  was ready for bed. I sleepily walked to my closet wrapped in a table, searching through my closet. "Damn. It's like narnia in here" I mumbled to myself. I finally found short pajama shorts with hello kitty on it and a black skin tight tank top. I plopped into my comfortable bed and immediately and fell asleep instantly.

**********************************

I woke up to a weird pressure on me. I creaked my eye open to see Blaze on top of me. I let out a ear curdling scream, "Rape!" I yelled as I pushed him off me making him land on the floor. "Damn!" He shouted as he picked himself off of the floor. "What're you doing in my room?" I said harshly in the process of sitting up in my bed.

He looked at me and smiled, "We have school today" He said softly. I rolled my eyes, "No shit, that's what an alarm clock is for" I said as I got up opening the door so that he can exit out of my room. "I know. I just wanted to scare the shit out of you" he chuckled leaving the room and clear out of sight.  I rolled my eyes and locked my door, walking to my closet to see what I wanted to wear today.

I was finishing perfecting my make up and my hair.. yeah.. Multitasking.  I smiled at my appearance in the mirror as I had a Pierce The Veil tank top and black short shorts along with my black toms. I turned off my bathroom light and left to go down stairs, I got my keys and phone along with my Blood On The Dance floor backpack.

I parked next to Kyle and Mikey, Like I always do. I go out greeting my 2 friends and walking into the school, the populars giving me a dirty glare. I shrug it off and focus on getting to my locker, "The party is coming up!" Serene squealed as she jumped on me, making me fall to the ground. Mikey and Kyle died out laughing like idiots, "Can I have a little help"  I smiled sweetly, Kyle grabbed one hand and Mikey grabbed the other. I pulled them down with me instantly, making Serene and I high-five each other.

The late bell rang, "Well see you guys" I said as I closed my locker and went to Mrs. Wildebeests class. I'm fucking serious! That's her name.. It's frigging hilarious! I walked into the class room to see a very cranky old lady. Woah! What has gotten up her shorts today?

I made it to my seat and silently sat down waiting for her boring ass lecture that she's about to tell us and honestly I couldn't care less about what she was about to say. Never did, Never will.

"Class, This will be my last day at West Baltimore High" she sadly grumbled. Inside I was as happy as could be but on the outside I was still relieved.  I know i might be a bitch but I have learned not to care. I'm not going to end up like the Raine in San Francisco. I'm Casey... Casey Elizabeth Gaskarth, the badass of West Baltimore. Not the weak outcast that depression made me out to be.

-Blaze's P.O.V-

I focused on Casey hard knowing that I know her from somewhere. But I don't know where... Her eyes look very familiar, very unique in a beautiful way. Her posture very slump, her breathing kind of 'up-pased'  but calm and steady at the same time. her style of clothing is very.... usual for someone with a grand personality like hers.

" Mr. Alexander" I heard Mrs. Wildebeest clear her throat, making me snap back to reality. I snapped my head to meet her gaze, " Are you okay?" She asks with a hint of concern in her voice. I nodded and replied quietly, "Yes" . She nodded her head and continued with her little speech.

I will find out who you are, Casey... I will find out sooner or later..