Chapter 8

I felt him tense trying to figure out what's going on, but when he realized he pulls back just enough to look into my eyes.

"Natasha? Are you feeling alright?" He asks obviously very confused.

"Yep. I am perfect. Why?"

"Because you just kissed me."

"No duh I just kissed you. I didn't think that would be an issue for you. If it is then I wont do it ever again." I reply quite sassy. Harry chuckles.

"No you just surprised me because earlier it seemed like you didn't like me, but earlier this week you seemed to like me and you have just been off and on, I'm just confused."

"No Harry I really like you, its just with everything going on it took me a while to realise how I felt. But thanks to Laurel I'm a lot less confused." I explain and smile to myself at how Laurel helped. She was right, I actually really like him and don't regret kissing him at all.

"So... I'm guessing you do like me back? And will maybe even go on a date with me?" He smirks.

"Yes and maybe." I reply and Harry wraps his hand behind my neck and pulls me closer and kisses me, I don't even hesitate to kiss him back.

"I told you! I just knew you to would be a cute couple! You are like perfect for each other!" Laurel practically yells as she walks in on me and Harry Kissing. "And you young lady" she points her finger at me. " Have plenty of explaining to do!" She says in a disappointed tone while smiling. It really didn't work for her. Harry and I laughed and so did Laurel.

After a moment or two Laurels phone went off, she checked the caller I.D. and said she had to take it.

"Helloo!!" Pause. "Ummm-hmmm" She twirled her finger in her hair then started giggling. Harry and I look at each other.

"Niall." We say in unison. We wait for Laurel to come back. When she walks into the kitchen and puts her phone down she picks up her mug of coffee and takes a small sip and starts walking towards the table where Harry and I are.

"So when are you and Niall going out?" I question. She chokes on her coffee and starts coughing.

"What?!?!" She spits out between coughs.

"She said when are you..."

"Oh I heard her Harry, but what does she mean by it? hmm?"

"She means the same as I do. That its totally obvious that you fancy him, not to mention Niall has a crush on you... so in other words..." He retorts in a know-it-all tone but stops to makes a heart shape with his hands and flutters his eyelashes. I have to hold back my laughter, Laurel blushes a deep shade of crimson.

"You. Are. Dead!" Then I run up and grab Laurel to hold her back. " I do not fancy him!" she yells. I grab her elbow and drag her to my room and sit her down on the bed.

"Laurel, you got me to admit I like Harry now you tell me what Niall just said to you on the phone."

"hr azverd murb to gurtru sjf hiseuo supwer " She mumbles looking down at her hands.

"Speak up Laurel its just me your talking to!"

"He asked me over to his house for dinner!" She flops down on her back and runs her hands through her hair in frustration.

"And you said yes, but now your all stressed about going because your all worried he is going to hate you and never want to see you again. Then you are also worried that your not going to like him back because you already know he likes you, so your all stressed about 'what if I hurt him?' Or ' He is famous this can't happen' Now am I right" I guess.