CH11

I woke up the next morning and felt a little strange. I forgot I didn't have my clothes with me. Phoenix took them. I woke up a little earlier than expected maybe by an hour before Lawly would wake up. I saw him sitting up by the door asleep. Victini was asleep too. I left to the castle to collect my belongings.

When I reached the door of the castle it was open so I took it upon myself to just walk in. "Hello is anyone here," I asked. It didn't seem like anyone was around.

I kept walking through the castle.... I should have waited for Phoenix to come to the door. I didn't see anyone and I feared that I was going to get lost while in this place. I walked a little further and I found what I thought to be the wash room. I didn't see my clothes anywhere but then again they were probably piled somewhere beneath the other clothes. I moved all of the clothes until I finally found mine. I decided to leave but I couldn't really remember which way I came. I don't have very good direction senses...

It felt as though someone was watching me while I was trying to find my way out of this place. I didn't pay any attention to it. I kept walking and the feeling never left. I finally turned around just to satisfy myself and no one was there.

When I turned back around, Marcus standing in front of me. He had this strange feeling about him. "Are you looking for a way to get out of here," he asked.

I didn't answer him. He freaked me out the day before so I felt like I didn't need to answer him. It was rude but I couldn't... "Mia?"

"I... I'm just trying to get back, that's all." We stood in silence for a while before he finally grabbed my hand and took me to what I thought would be the outside but I knew better.

"You can exit from here, it'll be easier," Marcus said.

"I don't think that this is the right place to go. Of course I don't know anything about this castle but I'm pretty sure that isn't the right place to go," I said.

"Oh, you're right. It seems I've taken you to the masters lounging room. Please forgive me." I didn't pay any attention to him. I saw King Ryo in the distance and ran over to him instead.

"King Ryo, I'm sorry for trespassing inside of your castle but I really needed to get my clothes back. I hope you don't mind. I'm trying to find my way out of here," I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "It's not a problem at all. Here, I'll show you the way out of here." He took me to the doors of his castle. I went out and apologized for the inconvenience again.

When I got back to Natsumi's house, Lawly was awake and freaking out. He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. It was weird considering it's him doing it. I'd understand if it was someone else but he's not one to show emotions like this. I felt a little embarrassed but then finally shook the feeling off.

"Where did you go," he asked me.

"I went to the castle to get my clothes back. I felt weird without them so I thought I would go on my own without waking you up. I hope you weren't that worried about me," I said.

He made a face when I said this, he abandoned the hug and I felt like things were back to normal again. Victini was still sleeping so I let him rest while I changed my clothes.

"Mia-ya, you can't leave like that without me knowing," Lawly said.

"I'm sorry to have upset you but I am an independent woman, I can do things without the consulting you," I said.

"Whatever."

"So are we going back to the castle later today," I asked.

"No, I don't want to go again," Lawly said. I wonder what the deal is. He was being weird about this castle but I wanted to pay King Ryo another visit he was really nice yesterday. I was going to have to find some way to persuade Lawly to go.