CH14

We continued kissing each other after he said thank you. It didn't feel right to me. I abandoned the kiss. Nothing was different about him when I examined him. He was making the same face as always, his eyes were still the same and his attitude was the same.

"What was this for," I asked.

"I thought about what you said before we left Frost Island. I just wanted to thank you but I don't know why I did this..." He removed his hands away from the sides of my head and walked away. I started to feel bad... I walked into the empty room and to my surprise it wasn't so empty anymore. There was a small table, a bookshelf and even a bed. How did Lawly get all of this in here and when? It must have been when I went into the castle for my clothes. Victini came into the room and looked so excited with me.

"Did you do this Lawly?" He was standing next to the door nodding his head. In his eyes I must have been like a child opening a Christmas present.

"I thought you might appreciate this considering all that we've been through so far. Also I need my bed back, I'm tired of sleeping in a chair."

I giggled and then thanked him. Not the way he did me but just a regular hug.

The bookshelf was filled with some of my favorite books and I was sitting on the bed reading it. Victini was looking through a book as well. He was being so cute. He went to sleep after a while. I went into the Big Room with Lawly. He didn't turn around, he just stayed looking at the water on the outside.

"I'm sorry if I made you upset when I kissed you. I was just..."

"Its okay Lawly, I wasn't upset at all." He turned to look at me. It was one of those dramatical romantic turns but nothing really happened. I didn't know if I was allowed to hold onto his arm but I gave it a shot. He didn't move. He didn't move me either.

He surfaced the submarine after a while and we got out. I held Victini in my hands as we walked along the shore. This island made me think of Alabasta. It wasn't a complete desert but it was sort of like Alabasta. The ground that was leading into this little town was full of dirt and sand and around the pathway was nice green grass and a few flowers spaced out.

Lawly and I walked a little further before I was swept up but a stranger on a white horse. Lawly was running after me. When I looked up at the stranger I noticed he wasn't a stranger at all.

"What are you doing here Cabbage?" He stopped his horse and looked at me.

"When I heard the news that The Admiral had you, I just had to repay you back for healing me before. Plus I owe it as a favor to Luffy."

Before I could respond back to him I was in the arms of Lawly. He put me down and Cabbage got off of his horse.

"Cabbage, I would like for you to meet Lawly. Lawly, this is Cabbage."

"My name is actually Cavendish. So you're the famous Trafalgar Law I've heard do much about? Not much in the looks department but you could work. Now I must ask, what do you want from my Darling Mia?"

"I could ask the same thing. Mia-ya is my companion. We've been traveling together for a while now."

"So you're the true thief. Once the Pirate King hears about this he'll be upset."

Pirate King? "Luffy is finally King of the Pirates?"

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

"No I didn't." I grabbed Cabbage's long luxurious hair and made eye contact with his big beautiful sky blue eyes. Most men and women would die to be in my position right now. "I can't believe he did it! This is great news!"