CH6

As Lawly and I were departing from Bullemo Island I began to get depressed. I was still thinking about Bulldozer clinging onto life and how his family wanted to kill him… it makes me think that something else was happening that they didn’t tell me about but it may have been better that I didn’t know. I hope that Bulldozer can forgive me for deceiving him but I had reasons too. I hope he and I will cross paths again one day.

Lawly came into the room I was in and spoke with me. He said we were heading into Sabaody Archipelago. I got a little excited about visiting the next island but I wasn’t so excited about the situation from before. It changed my mood a little. I started to cook and as I did, I noticed something. It was like a sparkling light. I wonder what it was from. To my surprise it didn’t take us long to reach the island. I didn’t have time to make the full meal so I just did the main part. Lawly ate it and we left. As Lawly helped me down I noticed the sparkling light again. It was everywhere but there was a main path leading somewhere. I followed it. I don’t know where I’m going but I think this’ll be good. Lawly was still getting his things by the submarine so all I had to do was follow the sparkles back, I think.

There were trees everywhere. There was a huge lake in the middle of all the trees and the sight was just beautiful. I didn’t want to leave. I heard something in the bushes on the other side of the lake and I got scared. I prepared myself, though. I saw a huge shadow and it looked like a monster so I ran away, scared to death. Once I got out I saw Lawly and I ran into him knocking him on the ground.

“What are you running from,” he asked.

“There’s a monster over there.”

He got up and looked at the direction I was pointing in but then walked the other way, leading into city limits. I followed him, holding on to his cloak. He changed cloaks. This time it was a black one with the yellow symbol at the bottom. He kept one hand in his pocket, the one I was holding, and the other one was holding his sword. I couldn’t let him go. I was too scared. He was getting agitated, but I didn’t care. I don’t want some monster coming after me.

We reached the city limits and no one was here. It was like a ghost town. We walked further into the city and there was still no one.

“What’s the point of a deserted island,” Lawly asked himself.

I couldn’t really answer that question so I decided that I was going to walk around and hopefully find some type of life source around here. I walked over by a store and it was lit up inside but no one was there. This island really was deserted. I couldn’t sense an energy signal either. We heard something moving within the trees. Out came a little rabbit looking animal. It was flying.

“What the hell is that,” Lawly asked.

“It’s so cute!” My eyes turned into hearts. This animal was the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was so adorable. It had huge eyes and its ears were in the shape of a V and everything. “You’re so adorable,” I said.

“No it isn’t! Leave it alone!”

“What’s your name, little guy,” I asked. It made a noise and I couldn’t quite understand what he was saying so I just gave him a name.

“How about Victini? Do you like that?” It started flying around my head at the name I gave him. He was so excited.

“You’re so cute. I want to keep you,” I said.

“No you’re not! Leave him alone!” Lawly’s yelling was making the little Victini cry. I didn’t want him to cry so I gave him a little kiss to make him feel better. He stopped his crying and began flying around again.