CH19

"Mugiwara-ya, take me to your ship. I'm a doctor. I can help her," I said.

We ran to the direction of his ship. It was far away, I hope whoever the doctor was, was able to help her before she really did die. I was remembering something that she said to me while we were on an island that didn't really have anything suspicious about it. It was right after we left Sabaody Archipelago. 

*flashback*

"Lawly I found a place for us to sit together."

I went and sat down next to her. She didn't look upset right now. All night she was crying because of the nightmare she was caught in. Her knees were pressed against her chest and she was holding her legs. She looked like she was holding back but I didn't question her.

"Isn't it beautiful out here," she said.

"I guess."

She gave me a stern look. "What do you mean you guess? Lawly its so beautiful out here." She took in a breath of air and let it back out, I assume to prove her point. "I don't get you Lawly. You make yourself out to be the bad guy, but really you're not."

"Oh?"

"You have a good heart, I can feel it."

She grabbed my hand. I didn't let go, I didn't know if I should have or not. I just let her be, I didn't feel like arguing with her.

"You know Lawly, this is the first time I've ever felt your hands and they're really cold."

"Yeah so?"

"Well you know what they say about people with cold hands."