CH18

A flying fist came out of nowhere. It was Luffy, it had to be. Coby was knocked on the ground and I saw him. I saw my brother.

"Mia!"

"Luffy," was all I could say.

Tears kept streaming down from my eyes from both the sight of my brother and the thought that I was almost killed. Luffy just stared at me in the distance. His eyes were covered by his hat. I knew he was crying.

He finally looked up and said, "I'm gonna get you out of here. I promise."

I looked down at Lawly. He was looking at Luffy. He got back up and began untying the ropes from me. He was struggling much like Cabbage. I could feel another energy source coming.

"Lawly it's okay. Don't struggle too hard with this. Someone else is coming and they'll get me out of these ropes." He stopped.

"Mugiwara-ya is your brother," he asked.

"Yes."

"No it can't be. What are you doing here," Coby asked in fear.

"I came to take my sister back from you, you bastard," Luffy said.

"Is she that important to the world? It's strange. You came all this way just to get someone back when you could have just stayed on your adventure. She was fine where she was," Coby said.

"Who's the one who was taking care of her," Luffy asked, ignoring Coby. Cabbage pointed to Lawly. 

"You again. What are you doing here, you were the guy protecting my sister," Luffy asked.

"Yes. At first I didn't want to. I needed an excuse to get my crew members back but soon enough she became important to me," Lawly answered.

"Thanks Traf.... Tra.... uh.... Tra-guy."

Lawly looked at me. "What?"

"When you said Luffy, I didn't know you were talking about him. Are you sure he's your brother," Lawly asked.

"Yeah... a lot of people ask that question. He's definitely my brother and by blood too! I know he can be an idiot.... all the time... but I wouldn't trade him for the world," I said.

Lawly's eyes were covered by his hat. He turned to face Luffy and Coby. Cabbage came running behind Lawly and pulled him away.

"What are you- let go of me," Lawly yelled.

"We have to get out of here, we'll be in the cross fire of Luffy and Coby," Cabbage said.

"I'm not leaving Mia-ya."

"She'll be fine. Luffy won't let anything happen to her." Lawly looked to me and I nodded. He left with Cabbage and jumped off of the building. 

"Damn you Luffy, you're coming in between my plans," Coby said.

"Your plans end here, Coby. Gum-Gum-"

"Shade."

"Damn."

I saw a green haired Zoro come up along with the swirly eyebrowed Sanji. Zoro cut the ropes. "It's been a long time, Mia," Zoro said.

"I hope that bastard didn't do anything to hurt you," Sanji said.

"You guys..."

"We got the princess, now it's  time to head back to the ship, Moss head."

"Let's go before he  notices us." Zoro, Sanji, and I all went down through the hole. We ran through the dark hallway, down the stairs, and finally ended up outside. Lawly and Cabbage were in a pinch.