CH3

Trafalgar refused to let me leave without him tagging along and I didn’t want to be accompanied by his presence. We stayed in the Galley La home all day. I wondered if anyone found the bodies in the alley but even if they did, it would be pinned on someone less fortunate. I just stayed at the window looking up at the clouds. I really like clouds. I liked how they were so free. I wanted to be a cloud but then again I guess I’m fine with myself right now. I turned away from the window and noticed the pirate left. I could try to escape again but depending on what my punishment is I’d get even more of it.

I noticed the medical book I was looking yesterday and began reading through it. I wonder why he needs so many books about Anatomy and medical things. Plus he has the equipment in that big room. I don’t know maybe he’s trying to become something. This book had so much detail in it about how to perform surgery. This is so strange. My power compared to the details in this book is way more advanced. All I have to do is hold my hands out and heal the person. It’s like instant health.

The Pirate came back and I closed the book. I noticed he had food in a bag. He must be hungry. “What’s that,” I asked.

“What does it look like?”

“You don’t have to be so rude about it,” I said.

“After what you did last night, I have no choice. Answer me something. What was that about when we came back? You begging me not to hurt you,” he asked.

I got a little nervous at his question. I didn’t know if I should answer him. “It’s a long story,” I said.

“Make a long story short.” I was even more nervous this time. I decided not to answer him. I didn’t feel like the time was right for me to tell him anything about me. He hasn’t told me anything about him other than the fact that he hates bread.

He waited for me to answer his question. “I have nothing to say. I don’t have to tell you anything,” I said. He smirked and handed me the bag of food.

“Cook this,” he said.

“No!” He just gave me a look and I started crying.

“What are you crying about,” he asked.

"You don’t have to look at me like that,” I said.

“Look at you like what, this is my face?”

“You’re so mean,” I cried.

“Ugh dammit. Just make the food already,” he said.

“Not until you apologize,” I said.

He sighed. “I’m sorry.”

“Okay,” I said.

“You forgive me that easily,” He asked.

“Why not, you said you were sorry,” I said.

I decided tonight I was going to make grilled fish. He sat at the table reading his medical book. He looked really focused with that book. He noticed me and I looked down. I don’t know why I was embarrassed. I finished cooking and handed him the plate of grilled fish. He began eating.

“You know it could kill you to say thank you,” I said. He just kept eating. “Hello! I’m talking to you,” I yelled. He just kept eating. I let out a sigh and was about to slap him but he grabbed my wrist before it could make contact.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” He stood up and went out. I hate this guy.

Since he left I decided to leave too. I had some more grilled fish left so I went out to the harbor to check on Iceburg. He was working on the ship. He looked like he hadn’t taken a break at all. I wonder how long he’s been working on the ship.