Chapter 1 .

1 .Tired Of These Hoes MAYNE .

"The fuck you mean stay out yo business King?" I asked him .

"What you mean , What I mean Dae?"

"Look whatevaa I ain't got time to sit & argue with you , Can I have some money?" I asked reaching out my hand .

"Some Money?" He asked with a mug on his face .

"Yeaaa , some mula King."

"Bust it wide open."

"No , I'm your girl .. I ain't gotta fuck you .. To get money from you nigga."

"Ain't say you did , but if you feel like that." He took a sip of his syrup .

His yella ass looked good to , I loved when he sipped syrup & smoke cause that mean he was finna move slow & take his time fucking me .. Making sure he lick , kiss & suck every part of my body that looked like it needed it & the way he moves in and out of me when he leaning makes my pussy even wetter everything slow , might sip me a cup so it can be on point all the way around .. He love it when I'm slow mo .

I walked off "You Know What ? Fuck you & yo money."

He came behind me and grabbed my waist. "Bae you know I was playing."

Looking me in my eyes & handed me his cup. I took it , and took a sip then i handed it back ..

"Damn King that shit potent." I said making a bitter face.

"Like it's supposed to be." He said smiling.

"No it taste like straight medicine." I said .

He took another sip then he passed it back to me .

"Finish it , Bae." He said .

I grabbed the cup out his hand .. And started sippin on it .

He reached behind his ear and lit up a blunt then walked into the living room and sat on the couch , turning the tv on . I waited about 5 minutes then went to sit down by him finishing the cup he gave me. I was already starting to feel slow motion . I laid back and he handed me a blunt and I lit it .

"King , I do have to go to work tomarrow .. Why you Trynna get me fucked up."

He just looked at me & shook his head .

"Iont see why you still wanna work anyway , I gotta enough money to never worry bout nothing ever again."

"I know baby , but I just like staying busy."

"Go to school then Dae." He said with an attitude .

"Okay , King shit .. Imma put my two weeks notice in tomarrow ." The words sounded extra slow .

"You Fucked Up , Huh?"

"Nooooooooo." I started laughing .

King grabbed the blunt out my hand and started hitting it , then he put it out and leaned over and unbuttoned my shorts . I was so high & shit I couldn't move but I know my pussy was wet . After he unbuttoned my shorts he got up & bent down in front of me . I open my legs or tried to when King saw I couldn't move he pushed them open & some how managed to slide all my clothes off including my bra . He played with my pussy and more wet . He picked me up & carried me to the room laid me down and separated my legs .

I felt his warm tounge sliding up and down my clit real slowly . I gasped for air as I rubbed on top of his head . He slid his fingers in and out of me while still sucking on my clit .. Until I nutted on his mouth . He picked me up and put me on top of him . Then he laid back . I slid down on his dick and started grinding . Then I started going faster .. Well as fast as the syrup allowed .

"Shit , Dae." He moaned bitting down on his lip .

"Mhhhhh." Is all I could say .

When he seen I was finna come , he licked his finger and played with my clit ... And we came together . Then he flipped me over and hit it from the back . We was fucking doing all kinds of shit for at least 3 hours . We was finished I was too tired to shower so we just laid down and cuddled . Till we fell to sleep .

The next day I woke up to King's phone ringing . So I answered it .

"Hello?" I said .

"Who the fuck is this?" Some girl said .

"NAHH BITCH WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!?" I asked standing up .

"Bae , who you talking to?" King asked.

"Uggghhh , bitch can I speak to King?" She asked .

"BITCH NO YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO KING."

King grabbed his phone out my hand .

"Hello?" He said .

And I'm just looking at this Nigga like he don't see me standing here .

"Man , I call you back." Then he hung up . I had tears in my eyes .

"Who was that King?" I asked .

"Teesha." He simply said & threw his phone down on the bed .

"And who is she?"

"Look Man she cool , that's my nigga."

"Yeaaa , and I just got "STUPID" written on top of my forehead Huuh?"

"Dae , Gone On."

"Nah you gone on."

"Whatever I finna go."

"No you not." I said .

"I'm a grown ass man , and if I wanna leave that's what the fuck I'm gone do shid."

"Well BYE and don't come back."

" Why you trippen?"

"Cause I'm tired of this hoes manye."

"I'll be back later Dae."

"And somebody else gone have your spot too."

He looked at me with a mugg .

"What the fuck you say?"

I ran to other side of the bed .

"You heard what I said Nigga , and if you touch me you going to jail."

He came to the other side of the bed where I was and put his hands around my neck and started squeezing. I couldn't breath at all , I started kicking and scratching . I was finna pass out when he finally let go and though me on the bed .

"Cuddie , I'm finna go for I kill you Shardae." He said and walked out . I was gasping for air and crying .

"And let another Nigga be here when I get back ... So help you God." Then I heard the front door slam . I layed there for a few more minutes . Then got up took a shower through some panties on and one of Kings shirts , cooked me something to eat and cleaned up. My job kept calling , but I wasn't even in the mood to go in or answer . After I just watched a movie and waited for my baby to come home and he didn't .. So I called him and he didn't answer. "What the fuck is he doing?" I thought to myself , cause he want answering any of my text .

I know y'all think I'm crazy for saying , I'm waiting on "Baby" but I love King he's my first love and allet , he my everything and I really just can't see myself without him right now ... Shid probably not EVER.