Coma

Mailey's POV:
I woke up with a massive headache. When I opened my eyes all I saw was pink. Pink? Why pink? I hate pink. When my eyes were more focused I saw a figure coming towards me. I instantly knew who it was "SUNNY!! Where are we?"
Sunny was my best friend. But I got no reply.
"Sunny?" Still no reply. All she did was stare at me. Why? Did I do something?
"Sunny are you okay?" I got up and walked towards her. She backed away.
"Sunny? Did I do something to upset you? Please I'm sorry." After I said that she ran. She ran? Why? I ran after her
"SUNNY! WAIT!" She kept running and I got lost. Next thing I knew I was in this weird looking building. I walked into the building and inside wa a beautiful room. There was fancy furniture and a HUGE flat screen tv.
I thought in my head "I could never afford this!" I was starving, so I searched for food in the kitchen. And to my surprise there was TONS of food! It's a little suspicious that there was a smallish looking island in the middle of the kitchen with a ton of ready made food such as fancy cheese and crackers, sandwiches even a whole turkey! But there was a note. With my name on it? What the hell?! I opened it.

Sunny's POV:
I hurried to the hospital when I heard my best friend was in the hospital, and I couldn't help the tears that were streaming down my face, I though in my head "What happened? She was just going on a date with Nick. He seemed like a nice guy!". But I shook that out of my head and drove to the hospital. When I got there the nurse said she was in a coma but was stable. When she said that I couldn't help but cry. She comforted me and asked if I wanted to see her. I obviously said yes, I had to see her. She lead me to her room and when I saw her she had cuts all over her... What happened? I walked over to her bedside and the nurse walked out of the room to give us some time. She looked so peaceful, other than all the casts and cuts on her face and the tubes going in and out of her mouth and nose. I couldn't handle all this. I have to know what happened. I asked the nurse that had showed me her room in between sobs "Do you know what happened to her?"
She said "She was found alone in a restaurant. Although there was a huge hole in the wall of the restaurant. We think that a car came though the wall hit her and the person in the car drove away. She was the only one there in the restaurant other than staff that had called 911 about what had happened."
"Do you have any idea who did this? Or how the car looked like?"
"Nope, we were never told anything. If you want to know if anyone knows anything you should head to the police station and ask them if they know. Maybe you could help somehow on figuring who did this."
"Okay thank you so much"
And with that I left and headed straight to the police station to get any information on what had happened. She had texted me that she was with Nick at the restaurant. Did he have anything to do with this? Why wasn't he there at the hospital or with her when she got hit? I better find out soon.

A/N:
Hey guys, so this was surprisingly a really good start, over 600 words! Who do you think did this? Was is it Nick or someone else?
Please like, vote and comment!
~OIT