Being the sister of a Janoskian

My name is Melody Yammouni and yah i am sister of James from the janoskians, you expect me to say it is great to have a big brother that is from the janoskians but when your brother and his mates is protecting you from everything when you don't need protecting it gets annoying. I aren't allowed to go outside by myself because James is worried about fans, he won't let me be who i am. I am suppose to be this goody two shoes kid that does her school work perfectly, never back chat to anyone and listen to everything but that is nothing like me i have to act like this around my family and the Janoskians but when i am with my mates i am different i am loud, outgoing, like getting into trouble and having so much fun but James doesn't want me to be like that he he just doesn't understand that i am not a kid anymore that will just follow rules and scared of getting into trouble, I am nearly 17, and hang with bunch of friends that have different personalitys, My best friends Alisha and Maxine are my trust worthy mates, Alisha is the goody two shoes and Maxine is the outgoing party, smoking & drinking person and Me i am in the middle of them two, we have a massive group of friends they are all funny to hang with Alisha has a boyfriend called Cameron that is just like her which makes them a perfect couple and Maxine has a boyfriend called Jeffery he is just like Maxine as well but they only just started going out so we don't know how long they will last and Me well i got a dare devil boyfriend called Luca, he helps me show my real side of me and funny thing is James and the rest of Janoskians has no idea that we have been going out for over 4 months, and we ditch together nearly everyday yet havn't got caught.