Chapter 5

Jai POV: When i saw Melody all i wanted to do was go an hug her, but i remembered that she doesn't remember me that sucks knowing my best friend has forgotten about me even thoguh it wasn't purposely. James, told her who everyone was she nodded her head then when he introduced Becca she remembered that Becca was Lukes girl friend and how they use to go shopping together which made everyone happy that she starting to remember more things but I wish that she would remember me. We started messing around at the park for a bit, and Melody seemed to be having a good time she was laughing a lot like usual which is a good thing, she started walking towards me.

Melody - Hey Jai right? umm James said you might know my phone password?? she asked with a small smile

Jai - Yah, and yup pass me your phone i will enter it now i said as she passed me her phone, i unlocked it and passed it back to her she smiled and said thanks then looked at her phone, i am guessing she got a message before.

Melody - James! she yelled and he ran over towards her and so did some of the others

James - Melly, whats wrong?? he said in a panic voice which made her giggle a bit.

Melody - I am just wondering if you know who Luca is?? she asked which made his fists tighten from his name.

James - Why?? he said through gritted teeth a bit angrily which made Melody step back a bit and she had a frighten look on her face.

Melody - I-i umm got a message from Luca, and was just wondering since i don't really remember she stuttered.

James - Give me your phone he said through his teeth, she looked scared from her brothers actions at the moment.

Melody - Why?? she asked shyly

 James - Because you shouldn't be talking to him, you know that now hand me your phone he said angrily

Melody - What how am i suppose to know who he is, if you forgotten which is ironic that i have memory loss and can hardly remember anything about my life but i know one thing im not giving up my phone. she said angrily

James - And why not?? he said through gritted teeth

Melody - He is my BOYFRIEND she yelled, then i heard her whisper he is my boyfriend.

James - HE IS NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!! He yelled at her.

Melody - He is i remember, you must of trigged that bit of my memory from you yelling at me but for the rest i need to figure out, but i rather not around here i am leaving, she said as she picked up her stuff and left the park while James just stood their.

Jai - WHY DID YOU DO THAT?? SHE CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE SHE IS GOING HOW THE HELL WILL SHE GET HOME? I SHOUTED AT HIM.

James - I don't care out of everything she needs to remember she had to remember the one thing i wanted her to forget most of all. he said in almost a whisper, everyone gathered around James as he sat on the ground but i couldn't help wonder if Mel was alright.

Beau - Do you want to go find her?? he asked James he just nodded his head,

we went into pairs it was Beau and Skip, Luke and Becca and Me and James we all split up looking for where she might of  gone but it was getting late but we didn't care we have to find her.

Melody POV: As I left from the park i was just walking around Melbourne trying to remember where i am going but nothing i looked through my phone and saw my messages a lot from the guys and Becca they want to know where i am i looked at the street i was about to tell them but i thought i would try and find my own way home, big mistake that was when i turned the corner and saw...