Chapter 27

When tour is finished*

Luke's POV: So us boys just got home and finished unpacking. America was great but nothing like home. "So I'm going to go out and see a friend." Jai said interrupting the silence. "Whatever." I replied sounding not fazed at all. "You don't have any friends." Beau yells mockingly. I laughed and Hi5's him.

Jai's POV: I know I shouldn't do this and go and see her but I want to sort out the unresolved drama, well my side of it. As I grabbed my penny board and skated off I got stopped by a few fans every now and then so a usual 10 minute skate to her house took about 30. I hopped off my penny board and soon as I skated up the drive. Her car is here so that's a good sign that she is home. I approached the door and knocked anxiously. I heard loud footsteps and the door open to who looked like her Mother. "Luke! Come on in!" She said smiling. "It's Jai." I replied politely so I didn't come off rude. "Oh sorry you two are so alike, Becca is in the room upstairs 2nd on right." She said nicely before walking off. I went upstairs and stopped out here door placing a few knocks on her door. "Come in." I heard her yelled. I opened the door and she looked up shocked. "Um hey Jai." She said awkwardly. "Hello." I replied as I walked more into her room and sat down on a chair next to her bed that she was sitting on. "I thought you and the boys wouldn't talk to me again." She replied shakily. "I just want to sort out this mess because we didn't have the time to beforehand." I said sternly. "Alright, it needed to happen some day." She said letting out a deep breathe. "Look Becca what we did was fun at the time but you and I both know that it was very bad of us and risky. We were bound to get caught out. The thing is you and my brother are made for each other, not you and me. We need to forget everything we did and move on." I said quite bluntly but not rudely. "I completely agree with you." She replied. "Well that's good." I said smiling a little. "But one last thing." She blurted out. "Um, what?" I asked. "Can I have a Jai hug?" She asked holding her arms out. I laughed and gave her a hug. "By the way don't give up on Luke he will come around, he was planning on talking to you soon anyway." I whispered to her. She nodded in response. "Thanks Jai." She said smiling. "Alright i'm off cya." I said. Glad that's sorted.

Luke's POV: "So." I heard Beau say. I know what this conversation is going to be about just wanting for him to say her name. "Are you going to visit Becca?" He asked. There you go. "Soon, just need to settle in abit you know before I sort out drama." I replied sighing. "Well you and Jai sorted it out, he's gonna to back off otherwise all us boys will breaks his bones. If you want her back then yeah go for it she's just gotta earn every ones trust back." Beau replied bluntly. "Alright I'm going over." I said standing up. "Going where?" Jai asked as he walked in the door. "To see my girl." I said emphasizing the girl bit. "Alright." Jai said awkwardly before walking off to his room. I grabbed my board and skated off on the familiar path to her house. As I arrived her car was parked on the drive which is the clear indications she's home. Before I could even open the door her parents come out. "On and here's Luke just go right up to her room hun we are going out cya." Her Mum said quickly before popping in her car and driving off. I walked inside and stopped outside her door. I invited myself in. "Hello?" I asked as I slowly walked in. "Hey. She replied as she sat on her bed looking over at me. I gave a small smile and walked over and sat beside her. "So how was the rest of tour?": She asked as she shyly looked up. "Yeah it was good." I replied. "Well that's great news." She said smiling. "I've missed you though." I confessed. She looked up with tears threatening to leave her eyes. I leaned over and she fell into my arms and starting crying. "I'm so sorry Luke I really, really am." She said sobbing. "It's okay now, Jai and I have sorted it, I just want to sort it with you." I replied. She looked up and held back her tears. "I still love you Becca, I just need trust." I said. "I will do anything to gain your trust." I said basically pleading. "Anything?" I asked smirking. She giggled. "Well how about a hug and a kiss and we will call it even?" I didn't even get time to breathe before she fell back into my arms. 

Melody POV: I just got off the plane and now am back in Melbourne I got to admit i did miss Melbourne quite a bit, I just got my luggage before i was picked up from behind and I saw James.

"James" I squealed before hugging him properly

"Hey melly, how was sydney?" He asked

"It was good but I actually missed this place" I said

"Yeah I know i missed this place as well" James said

"I don't want to go back to Sydney in a month its going to suck, but we got to catch up as much as we can so lets go!" I said pulling James out of the airport.

We were driving back to the house talking about the tour apparently it was good until he mentioned about Jai, Luke and Becca drama it kind of turned awkward but I'm kind of over it all likes its been a year so moving on. As we arrived at the house i grabbed my suitcase and quickly entered into the house but I didn't expect to crash into someone as I enter Becca....

"Hey... you're back" She said awkwardly

"Umm yeah I am" I said picking myself of the floor

As Becca was about to speak Luke and Jai both walk in as well, can things get any  more awkward

"Melody!!" Luke said as he ran and hugged me

"Hey luke, Jai" I said as I hugged Luke back and nodded towards Jai.

"Hey, how are you?" Jai asked trying to make conversation

"I'm fine, umm I am going to put my suitcase away and stuff so I am guessing I will see all of yous some time while I am here" I said before quickly walking off.

AS I just got to my room James comes in and he put down my other suitcase and was about to leave but I stopped him

"You know a warning that everyone was here so at least I could of prepared for the awkwardness aye" I said before pushing him out of the room.

I wonder how long it will be awkward here for...