Chapter 14

Beau POV: Before Luke left for his date, Me and the guys got called into our managers office for Janoksinas news we didn't know what it would be about so we were quite nervous but i am sure we will be fine, we sat their for a while waiting to go in to hear the news, jai was texting Melody i think, James, Skip and I were goofing off and Luke was organising his date with Becca until we got called in, the manager just told us to sit down, he then explained about exciting news which turned out we will be travelling around the world for about a year we started cheering and jumping up hugging each other, we asked if we could bring some people and he agreed on a a few people if parents or guardian allowed them.

Luke - Well can we bring Becca?

Skip - Dude we wouldn't leave Becca behind, she been here through everything with us he said as we all nodded.

Beau - Mum would want to come i said which all boys agreed to.

Jai - Do you think Melody would be allowed to come??

James - Mum and Dad won't allow her to come, since she only allowed to stay at home if i was their, but if we ever went on tour Melody would have to go to boarding school in Sydney where our aunty lives he said looking at the ground.

Jai - can't we change their mind? he asked, we all nodded

James- I will ask now okay?? he said as he rang up his Mum and Dad to talk, he was on the phone with them for about 20 minutes until he came into the room.

Luke - Well?? he asked, but james just shook his head as he sat down

James - She has to go borading school, apparently our manager told our parents before so my parents has already rang the school and got her subjects all set up fior when she goes, she leaves in a month, the same day we leave to go on tour. he explained which got Jai a bit sad and angry

Jai - will Melody be able to come back to Melbourne after that year?? which got us all intrigued in that answer

James - She is their or the next four years, it's business school stuff even though Mel wants to focuss on Photography

Jai - That isn't fair, you are saying i won't be able to see Melody for the next four years just after we got together this sucks!!! he yelled

Beau - Jai, it will be alright we will see her for holidays and stuff aye James

James- Yah he said looking at the ground

Luke - We will tell them after my date alright? we all just nodded

We left the building and went to james place, while Luke went on his date everyone was quiet it we knew Jai is hating knowing Melody will be gone soon, which is going to make that feeling worse when seeing her.

Jai POV: I hate this, she will be leaving for 4 years and doesn't know this herself it feels like i am slowly being killed inside from knowing i will hardly see her, this sucks i didn't wan tto talk to any of the guys at the moment while we went to James i just listened to music trying to hide my feelings but Mirrors by Justin Timberlake came on shit this isn't helping but i didn't want to change the music. We arrived at James, everyone got out of the car and went towards the house but i got out slowly and was looking at the ground towards the house i don't know how i will act when i see Melody, but maybe i should just use the time left with her as much as i can. All the boys went inside and went to the lounge i was following behind them and I saw in the lounge was Melody watching Courageous she cries in this movie i don't blame her it is sad it was getting to sad bit and she was sniffling as strong as Melody is she not like that all the time she is a soft kitten which i want to protect she is my perfect wee kitten, i pushed throguh the guys and went and sat on the couch bringing her closer to me i kissed her forehead and she smiled at me and cuddled close to me and we watched the rest of the film, when it ended we started talking then heard a motorbike pull into the drive we watched out the window and saw Luke and Becca dancing in the rain which we went outsid eto watch it was so cute, and we all awwed we coudln't help it i soon grabbed Melody hand and got her to come out to dance, she didn't want to because she says she can't dance but we know that is a lie so she finally gave in and danced with me we ended up kissing which becca awwed oh yah she didn't know did she well now she knows, soon after we all went inside knowingly we will have to tell meldoy and Becca what is happening which i am going to regret saying.

Beau - You guys want to know the news?? he asked Melody and Becca they nodded as they waited for the news.

Luke - Well we are going on tour, he said which caused the girls to congratz us

Skip - Around the world for a year, which caused Becca to scream more but Melody stopped i think she knows what is going to happen.

Melody - And i will be sent to Sydney won't i?? she asked looking at the ground

James - I am sorry, i tred to convince Mum and Dad but they wouldn't let you, since it's a year of school, he siad looking at the gorund she just nodded

Jai - Melly, are you okay?? i asked trying not to cry as everyone was around us.

Melody - When am i leaving and for how long??

James - Yo-you have a month until you be at school and four years he said we looked at Melody to see her emotions but all she did was just nod her head and went towards her room.

Jai - Melly, Babe are you okay talk to me please?? i siad as i grabbed her arm but she just pulled away and went into her room.

Becca - So i won't see you guys for a year??

Luke - Babe you are coming with us if you want??

Becca - Seriously? she asked with a smile and he just nodded, she started giggling which kind of pissed me off.

Jai - Oh great, you can bring your girl but no my girl has to be sent away for the next four years, life is so fucking great, this tour is going to fucking great everything is fucking great i yelled as i went outside their was thunder which caused me to yell up to the sky in anger, i soon turned around and saw everyone was watching me including Melody, she came closer to me and pulled me into a hug and kissed me over and over again.

Melody - Jai, i, am, going, to, be, okay, i promise she said through kisses, we will see eachother in holidays and everything and i will be back in no time lets juts spend as much time as possible together okay? she asked kissing me which i just nodded.