Chapter 8

Melody POV: I looked at Luca then back at my phone i didn't know if i should answer, i was about to but then i just thought i am still mad at him from yesturday so i just ignored the call and stared at Luca he was smiling at me then started kissing me again it was full of lust and i was enjoying it so much, i was smiling in the kiss are tongues were battling eachother but he won, his arms were back around my waist and i was pulling his top off but then we realised we were at the park early in the morning and was about to have sex in public, not the best idea we had, i pulled away knowingly if i didn't now we would end up having sex in public.

Luca - Hmmmm maybe tongiht we should carry on with this at my place? he askedmy smile grew and i just nodded but realised i should be getting back.

Melody - Definetly, i should get back now though i said and he nodded and kissed me one more time then left, as i just stood their but then i thought i should go shopping since i brought my card with me, yes i put my credit card in my bra, when i leave for a run just incase is that weird? haha who cares i decided to text Becca.

Melody - Hey Bec want to come shopping with me??

Becca - Yeah sure! I'll meet you at the mall in 15?

Melody - Awesome as :) xx

James POV: I woke up early today then i am use to i checked the time and it was just past 9am i wanted to fall back to sleep but i knew i wouldn't but at least i could talk to Mel since she normally is up at this time, i went to her room and knocked on the door but i didn't hear her at all, maybe she is still asleep i opened the door to check and turns out she isn't even in here, fuck where is she i tried calling her but of course she ignores my call, she will so get into trouble today.

Becca POV: I arrived at the mall and waited by the fountain, then i saw Melly i called her over and hugged her she was in running gear so i am guessing she is avoiding home at the moment but oh well at least get to spend time together and get her remember some stuff.

Becca - So what store first??

Melody - How about Supre??

Becca - OMG Yes!!! haha lets go, i said as i grabbed her hand and rushed to the store for some new clothes, i am going to get melody to buy all new clothes that her brother won't like but they would suit her so much. I threw a pair of printed mini shorts at her and told her to try them on, and a playboy suit and all these summer clothes that can show her off i know james would be amd about this but who cares she should dress how she wants to not what her brother says not like she actually listened anyway, after looking in the store for 30minutes buying 3 bags full of clothes we went to another store and bought more, then i dragged her into a lingerae store which she just cracked up laughing at first but then we found some cute as lingerae that we are going to buy we were having the time of our lives, we came out of the store with 2 bags each but only bad thing was as soon as we got outside that store the Janoskians were their and they saw me and Mel coming out of the store which Luke blushed but James facial expression turned mad when he saw bags from the shop in Melodys hand, shit i didn't mean to get her into trouble for this.

 Beau POV: Early in the morning James woke us all up, we were angry but when he said that Melody isn't home and that she hasn't been home for over 2 hours we all got out of bed and went to look for her, at first we went to the park searching all around but nope she wasn't their we then tried the mall we looked around for over an hour, we were walking past a lingerae shop when we heard familar laughing we all stared at the store and that is when we saw becca and Melody walk out of the store with bags from the store which we was suprised then i turned to James and he had his hands in fists, and angry face he stormed over to them which got them to stop laughing as soon as they saw us.

James - What did you buy Melody Sue Yammouni from that slutty store he said through gritted teeth

Melody - I umm i bought... before she could say anything Becca cut her off

Becca - They are mine James, Melody was just helping me carry some bags so calm down she said grabbing the bags out of Melodys hands giving her a wink thinking no one noticed but no one did other then Melody, Jai and I but we won't say anything.

Luke - Ohhh for me aye, lets see he said excitedly he grabs one of Becca bags and bought out a pink fluffy bra which made all us guys giggle, as Luke put it on and started walking around with it on while Becca yelling at him to give it back which he wouldn't so he started chasing him. James turned to Melody

James - They better be Beccas, and not yours just to impress your so called boyfriend he said through gritted teeth.

Melody - He isn't my boyfriend anymore she said lightly which got all of our attention even Luke and Becca heard and came over.

Becca - What happened?? you guys were going into 5 months she said sadly which caused Melody to chuckle a bit but not soft chuckle it was more annoyed chuckle

Melody - He broke up with me, because of these 5 idiots beating him up saying that he doesn't want to get harmed form them anymore she said as she whispered into becca ear and she nodded Melody picke up all the bags that she had before except the lingerae ones and then started walking away.

Becca POV:

Becca- Guys i am going after Melly, don't come with us she is probably upset about him and its because of you guys so yah cya, bye Lukey i would love my bra back so i could wear it on me later i said seductivley which he just gulped nervously taking off the bra and handing to me, i put it in my bag and started walking to the fountain where Melody told me to meet her, when i got to the fountain she looke dover her shoulder and saw me.

Becca - here are your laundrae i said with a wink, now tell me whats with you and Luca.

Mel - Well He broke up with me because of the boys would fight him if we were still together, but today you know how i go for runs i think anyway Luca was their this morning and we mostly started making out and it got heated fast we almost did it in the park, its kind of confussing our status is now more like friends with benefits oh and he asked to come over tonight, which i want to like really so is it okay if you say i am yours??

Becca - How interesting i said with a giggle and sure i will cover you, but that means i am picking out what you are wearing to his i said and she just nodded

Melody - Sure lets go to mine to get my stuff she said and i nodded as we left