Chapter 20

Melody POV: When i finally came out of the bathroom i heard a bit of nosie from the lounge knowing that the boys are still their and awake but i decided to just go to bed and tried to sleep but i couldn't i grabbed my ipod and started listening to feels like home by Edwina Hayes, it is that song from My sisters keeper i always loved that song from the movie. I had that song on repeat and it was on low but i heard my door open i pretended to be asleep and the figure walked closer to my bed i had my eyes shut tight but i knew it was Jai when i he got into my bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, he must of noticed i had my headphones on when he took out one of the headphones and also listened to the song, then started singing which got a smile on my face i pretended like i was waking up and i turned around and faced him.

Jai - I should probably leave right?? he aasked as he was getting up, but i shook my head

Melod y- No, please stay ,i nearly cried as i said that, he lied down again

Jai - What aren't you telling me?? he said looking at my eyes

Melody - I-I can't tell you, i don't want you or the others to get hurt i whispered

Jai - You know what i am sick of you not telling me shit, i am leaving he said as he got out of bed and walked out of my room probably to go, i went after him

Melody - Jai, Jai please Jai! i said as i rushed after him from my room, he stopped at the front door that had everyone around us but  i didn't care i couldn't lose him i can't.

Jai - Melody i am sick of you not telling me or us anything so fuck you go back to Luca becasue i bet he  knows everything that you won't tell me he said as he opened the door to leave

Melody - JAI!! please don't leave me I love you i shouted but he was gone, i fell to my knees crying James tried to comfort me be but i just pushed him away and ran back inside, i grabbed my phone and dialled the number i thought i would never dial again.

Dan - Hello Love, what are you wanting??

Melody - I uh I want to go back, to you

Dan - Whats the reason behind this love? you boyfriend go rid of you for being a useless piece of trash

Melody - yes i said i agreed with him i am a useless piece of trash.

Dan - Good, well come meet me and the others at the hideout in an 30 minutes, he said as he hung up i started crying again but then got cleaned up and got changed into something more me, i grabbed my phone and rushed out the door before any of the guys could stop me, as i walked to where the hideout was as soon as i got their i was greeted by other with a cloud of smoke but i ddin't care i saw Dan but i also saw Luca and his eyes widened when he saw me he grabbed my arm and led me outside to talk.

Luca - What the fuck are you doing here? he hissed

Melody - I am here to get away from life i said

Luca - Why are you here??

Melody - Jai broke up with me for not telling him anything, so this is my way to cope now excuse me i am going to talk to Dan.

Luca - Are you going to talk to Dan? or are you going to go home and find another way to move on.

Melody - Going to talk to Dan i said as i walked towards Dan, i could feel eyes burning at back of my neck from Luca, but when i looked he was leaving i turned around and saw that Dan noticed me and pulled me closer to him. I was uncomfortable with how close Me and dan our but i couldn't move Dan had a tight grip on me, i think i am in more danger then ever.