Chapter 7

I woke up before my brother and got dressed quickly. I threw on my shirt with a cat on it and some jeans. I put a hoodie on and ran out of the house. But when I got there Miku wasnt there. Disappointed I stood there alone and then suddenly I was tackled to the ground. "Rinny!"I heard a familiar voice squeak. It was Miku. She started to kiss my face like crazy. As much as I liked it We were in public! Plus what if my dad walks by or my mom! "Miku we are in public"I mumbled but couldn't stop giggling dumbly. I stood up and clung onto my girlfriend's arm. "But rinny I missed you."she whined. "Miku it's only been a couple of hours."I looked up at her and she was smiling like a doll. Len soon came outside "thanks for waiting for me"he said sarcastically. I playfully stuck my tongue out at him and he and kaito walked somewhere else to talk. "So Rin wanna hang out after school today?"Miku asked looking down at me. I nodded "so a date?"I questioned and "I guess you can call it that."she replied and then the bus pulled in.

As soon as we sat down Miku pulled me onto her lap and wrapped her arms around me. She was a very touchy person but I loved that. The bus seats were high so nobody would see us snuggling. Still concerned about her step father I decided to ask what's the deal.
"Miku what are you gonna do about your step father.."I asked curiously. "If I tell my mom she'll kick him out and I won't get to see kaito..but I want him out.. After he brainwashed me.."she said choking on her words. She started to shake but I kissed her cheek to reassure her. She held me tight throughout the whole ride to school. I wish we stay like this forever.

I walked to math class and sat down. The whole period was boring nothing interesting if fun happened. Well if you can call algebra fun then yea.

As I got to my 3rd period Miku took my hand first thing. She barley focused on her work but focused on me as if I were a piece of art. The rest of the time though was full of secret hand holding and stolen kisses here and there when the teacher wasn't looking. I doubt anybody saw us.

5 period Miku couldn't contain her self and blabbed on about us to the whole group. Everybody was happy for us and the whole time teto was asking us questions like we were some new type of species. Questions like "will you have kids." And "will you get married?".

7th period was my highlight of my day. Well other than 3rd period. I knew gakupo was the one staring . I told teto and In the middle Of class she shouted "omg gakupo what's your deal stop staring at them we get it you have something for Miku but damn mind your own buisness". She ended up being sent out and everybody laughed. What will we honestly do without teto?

As soon as the we got off the bus Miku pulled me. "Come on rinny lets go on an actual date!" She said smiling. I nodded and we both walked to the city. As we walked I texted Len that I wasn't gonna be home till late and he said same with him. "Let's eat here!"she said and we were at sweet frog. Awww. I couldn't help but smile. I got orange and she got a bunch of junk (how is she gonna eat that to be honest). I wished I could of covered it but I don't have money. It was though really sweet of her to do that but I rather do it. It just feels more right. I wanna be the man in this. "Miku how are we gonna go about this relationship to our family."I asked curiously. "I can tell my mom"she said shrugging. "I can't tell my parents only Len knows obviously."I responded. "But let's not make it too obvious in public that we are you know..."I said looking down on the floor and she nodded. We both finished our frozen yogurt and then just snuggled me on the bench. As much as I wanted to keep our relationship not that obvious Miku obviously didn't go by that. I didn't care if we got any stares though I just wanted to be next to her that's all. Miku insisted to walk me but I told her I rather take her home. We both kissed goodbye and I left to my house.

As soon as I got there Len looked very anxious like he needed something badly. "Are you ok?"I asked my brother as I laid on my bed. "Y-yea"he said and we went to bed. I had trouble sleeping at night and I really wondered what was up with him.
---
((Sorry this chapter is short I'll have a longer one next I swear))