Chapter 8

It was Wednesday! Me and Miku agreed on entering the talent show but we needed to go somewhere private to discuss our song.

"Why can't we just do it at our house!"Miku pouted at kaito. "Cause me and Len need to take care of some school work"he said all properly. "You mean have sex?"she raised one eyebrow up unamused. Len's face went red and kaito rolled his eyes. "Just do it at our house mom and derrick aren't gonna be home till tomorrow morning anyways"Len shrugged. At first I was a bit hesitant but then Len convinced me. "Ok fine we'll do it at our house."

"Ok so what kind of song should it be?"Miku asked all ready with her notebook. Dork. "I dunno maybe something fun? Or sweet?"I suggested. "Maybe a love song?"Miku suggested smirking and I started to blush. Miku took this as a sign and jotted something down in her notebook. "Love song it is!".

I nodded and before I could even open my mouth she cut me off."I have a plan how about you plan the dance routine and I'll write the song!"she exclaimed looking all starry eyed. I nodded and I stared at her. She was wearing a loose shirt with a donut on it and jeans. Her hair was in one messy ponytail and her bra was visible through her shirt. She was so cute. Miku finished jotting down whatever she was writing and then put the notebook on the floor.she looked at me for a moment then she kissed me. I kissed back and she somehow ended up pinning me to the bed. she started to go deeper and then tugged my belt giving me a hint. I wrapped my arms around her neck and nodded giving her my consent and she unbuckled it.
She began slowly. "Come on f*** me harder!"I exclaimed not knowing what came over me.i covered my mouth but Miku took this as a challenge and went in harder. We were pretty much is sync. I couldn't help but moan. It felt so good. I heard the door open. Thank god we atleast had our bras and a blanket over us.

It was Derrick.

Well fuck.

"What are you two doing?!"he exclaimed obviously red flagged by how close we were. Before I could even reply he slapped both of us. I don't care if he touched me but my Miku?! No that's not ok! Nobody but me is allowed to touch her! Like that I slapped him back "Derrick don't you dare touch her."I said sternly looking at him in the eyes. He glared at me "I'm not letting my daughter daughter date some faggot! You know you said you wouldn't date another chick and you still did it! You know what happened last time why did you do it again?!"he exclaimed. "I promised I wouldn't date someone like her! Don't think I'm like some low life like you I know what you have been doing just cause I'm 15 doesn't mean I don't know what the hell you've been doing behind closed doors. I'm way smarter then you think. Also watch your mouth you cannot talk to my girl like That!"I said again feeling my heart drop as Miku squeezed my hand. As he was about to respond I stopped him right there "listen no matter what you do I'm always gonna love her and you can't stop True love. Don't try to stop something you don't have a grasp on. And you know what?! You don't control my life Derrick you were never there for me when I needed a father figure! After my dad died you catered to my mom but never even cared about me or Len! So don't come in here thinking you can hover over me cause you can't! So kindly fuck off I don't care what you do to me or what you try to do but no matter what you do..
don't
touch
my
girlfriend." I spat at him and he just left the house. Miku sat there still shaking "sorry.."I apologized and she just cuddled me. "Who's she?"she asked looking at me jealousy hinting in her eyes. "My ex girlfriend who was awful to me. She only dated me cause she wanted popularity And I made a mistake by loving her.."I said and she hugged me tighter. "You know I love you right?"she asked and I nodded reassuring her. "Also Rin that was pretty hot of you"she bit her lip and messed with my hair. "What do you mean?"I asked feeling my face turn a light shade of red. "The way you stood up for me and you."Miku smirked. "You deserve an award for that"she suggested. i smiled dumbly and she pinned me to the bed again.

She went in a bit more weaker then last time((more shaky)) but still
Overall great. I kept on biting her shoulder ((like she told me to do)). After we finished we both decided to discuss everything. Miku kept Asking questions about my ex. I never told Miku her real name but she never asked. "Miku calm down it's not like I have an interest in her anymore you're my main girl!"said squeezing the taller jealous teen. "Still I wanna know"she said calmly. "Do you even have to go home?"I asked noticing it was getting late and Miku just shrugged "my mom is chill with me as long as it's a friends house and thank god dadd- he isn't home for the rest of the week". I nodded and snuggled closer to Miku and then fell asleep. I wish we can be like this evey night.
---
((I lied sorry this was short))