Chapter 16

Gumi POV

Hey I'm gumi megpoid a 15 year old girl. I just recently came here from South Carolina ((where my dad was stationed)). I missed it here honestly. I kinda feel bad tho for not texting anyone but it isn't really my fault. I'll explain that later. Is it bad I have a crush on Miku. ILike I l know she's dating Rin ((very obvious on her Instagram I swear all her Photos have Rin in them!) but maybe it can work out? I don't know I just got here and I'm already stressing my self out. Well by the looks of it I can tell this year is gonna be cool.

Rin POV
"Miku take it!"I begged. Miku refused to take her pills for some reason and I was starting to get irritated. "No!"she said sounding like a child. "I'll give you a kiss if you do."I said. "With tongue?"she asked. "Yes."I said blushing. She finally took it and drank some water. "Now you ma-"I was cut off as Miku pinned me to the ground. She was needy.
We both made out until I pulled away. "Miku I have to get my notebook so we can continue our dance."I said and Miku nodded. We both walked to my house and then Miku tugged my bow. "Rin how many kids do you want?"she asked. I blushed. Why was she thinking about this stuff already?! "Well maybe one will do."I smiled. "Yes!"she jumped up "I love kids!". I wasn't a big fan of kids but I nodded in agreement just to make her happy.
"Hey Len were h-"I clamped my mouth shut when I saw Len crying in a corner. "I'm an idiot please leave me alone."he said facing the opposite direction of us. "What's wrong?"me and Miku asked at the same time. "I'm addicted and I don't want to be!"he cried. ((Finish))
"We can have a party if that will make you feel any better?"Miku asked. Len smiled.

GROUP TEXT ((Rin POV))
Miku❤️: hey guys wanna have a get together this weekend? :3 it will be fun!

Luka🌸:Sure, but when and where?

Miku❤️: at my place and on Friday night ^^

Luka🌸:I'm up for it!

Meiko🍎:yes same!

Teto🍞: Yo!!! count me in

Kaito🍦:I'm down because it's obviously at my place too

Neru💫:sure

Len:🍌🍌🍌

Gumi⚡️: YES

When gumi texted I sorta felt a bit of jealousy form. Would she try to take Miku from me? Would she?
I turned off my phone and laid down. I need some sleep.