Chapter 12

I woke up and miku's warmth was gone. And so was my sweater. Confused and a bit sad I stood up and then found Miku crying in a corner. "M-miku?"I whispered and she looked at me. "Rin.. y-you cut?"she asked as her voice shaky. I froze and then I got a sudden flashback

I poured out to Lola over the phone. I atleast wanted some comfort from my girlfriend . But she very sounded unamused? Well She cares for me right?
Right?
I hung up and then threw my phone at len's bed. "Wow my own girlfriend doesn't even care about my issues.."I sniffled. I just witnessed my step dad hurt my little brother! And now I don't know where he ran off to!All I wanted was some reassuring words or just an I love you. I started to sob on the carpet and then found an razor under the bed. I hesitated then gulped. "I'm nothing.."I muttered then marked my skin. It hurt. But yet felt so good.

I snapped back to reality and looked down at Miku still crying. "That wasn't cause of you.. Trust me!"I said squeezing her. "Rin please tell me the truth!"she sniffled. "I am..it was her who caused it Miku...unlike her you care...so I have no reason to do it cause of you."I tried reassuring the teal haired girl and she hugged me back. "Don't do it again please.."she said cracking a fake smile. I nodded and kissed her forehead. Why would I ever have the need to do that again when I had such a wonderful girlfriend." I smiled and wiped her tears. we sat there huggling for a while and then I checked the time.
4:35.
"Agh I have to go miku."I sighed not wanting to leave. she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Don't leave pweeeaaassseee.". As cute as she was I couldn't stay any longer or my parents would think somethings up. "Miku I'll see you at school ok?"I smiled at her then kissed her forehead. Before I could unlock her door she squeezed me from behind. "Before you go can I have at least a kiss?"she begged sticking out her lips I pecked her and then left. She still followed like a lost dog. "Mikuuuu"I whined and she hugged my arm. "I wanna walk you home!"she smiled and I smiled back "fine." I said in defeat. We both walked back and then said our goodbyes as we got near my house. I opened the door and heard moaning. "Welp mom and dad aren't home."i whispered. I couldn't help but notice a note on the kitchen counter. I walked over to it and picked it up.
It read
Dear Len and Rin,
We aren't gonna be back till next week due to some issues
We left some money and ramen
Be wise
Love
Mom and dad.

I sighed and sat on the couch and first thing texted my girlfriend

Rin:omg Miku I think Len and kaito are screwing.

Miku❤️: oh 0///0

Rin: mhm... Also my parents aren't home ((as you can tell lol)) so you can come over if you want!

Miku❤️: Okee! Be there in 5 mins
🔮🔻🔮

Rin: love you❤️

Miku❤️:Ily too❤️

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv watching whatever was on. It was a show about a nanny and some kids. It was weird but fairly interesting. 6 minutes later I heard a knock on the door and it was Miku. She squeezed me and then giggled. I noticed her face was red. As if she was crying?
"Are you ok?"I asked her and she nodded. Knowing if I pressed on I wouldn't get any where. I locked the door and then she sat next to me very happy to see me again. She was pretty much all over me like a puppy. "I think they just finished."I laughed. Miku giggled. I changed the tv to steven universe. Soon Len and kaito came out of the room clothed yet sweaty. "How was your ride len?"I asked and stuck out my tongue. he stuck out his tongue back at me and kaito laughed childishly. Miku looked at her brother but with shame gleaming in her eyes which made my stomach turn. We all watched steven universe and me and Miku were freaking out whenever a Pearlmethsyt scene came up((well more like when they were working as a team)).They soon had to leave and it was only me and Len. "So bad girl you skipped school?"he grinned all his teeth showing. "I overslept"I glared at him and yawned. "Oooo good girl didn't set up her alarm"he joked and I sighed. "So what's up"he asked. "Just stuff" I said shrugging. "I think dad isn't here after what I said to him to be honest.". Len nodded in agreement and we both resumed to watching TV. We both watched that nanny show again and Len laughed at most of it. Again he'll laugh at anything. Put a banana on the floor and he'll die of laughter. We both went to bed and I got a text from a strange yet familiar number.

Unknown number: hey..❤️?